"eh 44.5... FUCK YOU! They got me again!!"Minato Aqua

Liveposting - LMAOOOOOOO's not included due to ongoing recession

Salado

Erina finds it "erotic" when she's eating mozzarella sticks, and the cheese keeps stretching and doesn't break apart...
:confusedshuba:
I love her, but she's... Crazy
1694191218599185.png

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Erina finds it "erotic" when she's eating mozzarella sticks
I understand where she's coming from, a good mozzarella stick is better than sex with a white woman

Panopticon

Resident Lovebug
The Cretacious Ultra-Chad is playing Getting Over It with spicy noodle challenge tacked on.

Kourai

Not pictured: the will to live
Early Adopter
Archivist
sine.png
tron.png

ID mode Reine is a whole other experience from her usual self. First guest of the ID sinetron was Nekoyama Sena, and Iofi just finished her call. Their convo wasn't any more normal than the previous one :smugmoona:. Now Anya is on the call.
Live TLs brought to you by Reiza Kloise (Pregnant Peafowl).

JellyKusa

Early Adopter
70jh1l.png

Something I want to add, I absolutely love the Military Style Idol Outfits the Holostars have
I think its the best Idol costume design in all of HoloPro
Also the contrast between those and the male K-pop style outfits Uproad boys have is funny

JellyKusa

Early Adopter
10wobe.png

I have to shout out Mio here
She isnt what most think about when they think about a Music Holo, but she still has one of my favorite voices in HoloJP
While she doeesnt have the strengh or power others have, her singing is just so all-around pleasant to listen to, it has a smooth and roundness to it that makes it special

ENTER: HER DAUGHTER

8tseex.png

OUR EARS SHALL BE BLESSED

oh, the umbrellas are not only part of the cut scene but also props in the dance that follows, very nice
q9zo52.png

This live feels very Mio so far
How do I explain
Its not as high-energy as the usual Hololive 3Ds
This is just pretty and calming
But its not boring or anything, just a bit more laid-back and easy digestible
Serene is the word, yes

ENTER BLUE JOURNEY OUTFIT
31ifnn.png

JellyKusa

Early Adopter
k6mjh8.png

:holohag::hololove::sanasmile::sanasmile::sanasmile:

iourbw.png

ch8ltp.png

Bit more dancing and movement in this number
Also 2 different backgrounds/scenes
There really was a lot of work and prep put into this, the transitions between songs and stages is really well done as well
Its a small thing, but its those small thing that add up over the course of the Live that make it into a great well-rounded package
Nothing feels like an after-thought

m2tl71.png

cwq02e.png

Oh man
Shes so cute
Shes so
Shes so
Shes so sweet
I am so happy she gained confidence in her singing (to no small part thanks to Okayu, which is very interesting) and now has a whole Album out!
Very proud of her and how she keeps evolving!
ahq7ur.png

ENTER ALL HAGS
ENTER GENMATES
ENTER GAMERS
icg4qr.png

w02dvn.png

The song and dance kicked up a gear in energy with the friends on stage
Very nice narrative touch, as if she gets more energized and daring when shes with them

ENTER MERCH TIME
  • A framed art of Mio drawn by her Papa
  • A coin purse
  • Post card
  • Credit Card cover/sticker thing?
  • Bonus: Signed Artwork
ENTER IDOL OUTFIT AND NEW SONG
4v9o30.png

shit its A FUCKING BANGER
I already loved Howling, I am not surprised
LOOK AT HER GOOOOOOOO
oh her voice was struggling for a bit at the end there, must be a difficult song
uqrfkn.png

lots of gyrating hips here :shiinastare::shiinastare:

kbmla2.png

Something interesting that was also baked into this Live (mostly the transitions) was this theme of looping and repeating
Well, its called Night Loop after all
So this bit here is a call-back to the very first opening lines of the concert
Neat.
> >46:20 Mio: In these five years... we've walked so far >46:25 Mio: It felt long... sometimes short >46:32 Mio: It feels like it was repeating... >46:39 Mio: Don't you... want to break out of this loop >46:56 Mio: So... you chose to break out of this loop? >46:59 Mio: I see then... >47:03 Mio: Then, let's start my 6th year!

Wow that was it already??
It went by so fast

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
-All that good shit-

Wow that was it already??
It went by so fast
Storied lives like this are some of my favorites honestly. She said at the start that it connected to her album through the theme of "Night" and that was clear. The whole "breaking out of the loop" thing mirrored the album's "moving on from the night." The setlist wasn't exactly the same (she didn't sing 3 songs from the album and was slightly out of order) but it still flowed very well as a whole. The reveal of the loop directly after the merch plug was great and helped emphasize how long the viewer and Mio were trapped.

Making the decision to end it means accepting whatever will happen from now on. In the live's story, that meant Mio goes onto her 6th year, destroying the safety of the loop and forcing herself to face the unknown. In the album, that means accepting that you'll never see Mio again once the sun rises. That's why Sirius was such a perfect finale and easily my favorite song. Even as Mio acknowledges how painful the choice to move on is, she still clings to a small hope that you might see her again as long as you treasure the memories. Even the live being shorter than usual is a part of accepting that choice, which is why I was fine with it. Also that guitar goes insanely hard during the buildup to the final chorus.

TLDR I'm just a sperg that reads too much into shit and none of this means anything but Hag Wolf did a lovely job conveying the story she wanted to tell.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
Hexa is ready to watch the game awards.
brave_FepZCwpCjr.png
Edit:imgur isn't working for me and imgbb is down.

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter
WTF Ratta Ferra won content creator of the year at Daddy Doritos corrupt game orgy

Screenshot 2023-12-08 at 01-59-02 THE GAME AWARDS 2023 Official 4K Livestream (TODAY at 7 30p ...png

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Panko Enjoyer

The Pizza Tower devs have pizza faces. Color me surprised.

EDIT: Sven is there in his fucking armor. What a god

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
Lumi hates award shows. She tried to watch the Game Awards for the announcements/trailers, but she cringed too hard and quit.

She's back to gaming.
:SelenHAHAhere:

Panko Enjoyer

Lumi hates award shows. She tried to watch the Game Awards for the announcements/trailers, but she cringed too hard and quit.

She's back to gaming.
:SelenHAHAhere:
Meanwhile on Tenma's stream: "Astarion! Astarion! Astarion! Astarion! Astarion! Astarion! Astarion! Astarion!"

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter

smartestkidontheshortbus

Dizzy: "today is gonna be a chill stream"

*proceeds to talk about
-the Rwandan Genocide
-Sakana's casting couch
-her sister wanting to get with drug dealers
So she can climb the ladder and nab a rich
one
-Tails being fujo bait

And much more
I'm terrified to ask this, but is Dizzy the normal one in her family.

Panopticon

Resident Lovebug
I'm terrified to ask this, but is Dizzy the normal one in her family.
Yes. She drunk-streamed class of ‘09 because her brother showed up out of the blue and started feeding her crown royal.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Top Bottom