"DO NOT remind me of my mortality, lest I remind you of yours"Lottie Shinju

Liveposting - LMAOOOOOOO's not included due to ongoing recession

soap suds

Elira is participating... oh man.
Screen Shot 2023-12-04 at 12.07.09 AM.png

Bug Eater

1701665889730.png
My favourite so far for the TSB custom - team height difference with the world's most dedicated Rampart main.

There are quite a few Niji JP members so far, will be interesting to see whether anyone from Holo JP (or EN, for that matter) shows up.

The Reimu/Kotoka/Astel team is pretty great too, I think this tourney will produce a lot of great content.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter

smartestkidontheshortbus

Apparently Kson bought another Ark server maybe this is how we finally get the Pippa collab.

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife

Dizzy's live in Yuro hours with Dragon Quest and has already made one "white neighbourhood" joke. Good start.

Apparently Kson bought another Ark server maybe this is how we finally get the Pippa collab.
She was joking about prodding Vshojo to buy one, I knew she was obesessed but didn't think she's actually go through with it. I heard that Ark Ascended is kinda scuffed though? When she streamed it first time there was a ton of screen tearing.

smartestkidontheshortbus

She was joking about prodding Vshojo to buy one, I knew she was obesessed but didn't think she's actually go through with it. I heard that Ark Ascended is kinda scuffed though? When she streamed it first time there was a ton of screen teatearing
Nigga, it's Ark scuffed is an understatement; plus they still have all the flyer and movespeed nerfs that made the game unfun in the first place.

httn

Hag enthusiast

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Mozzu is LATE! SHE HATES US!

View attachment 59145
She delayed an hour to order food and she probably fell asleep sometime between then and now. And she still has nearly 200 people waiting for her; imagine what success Mozu could achieve if she could actually stream consistently :pippasadl:

smartestkidontheshortbus

Zoomers must be beaten, yes even your oshi, for the crimes of making cake sound unattractive.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

smartestkidontheshortbus

httn

Hag enthusiast
SHE LIVES!
1701718813083.png
1701718883000.png

She delayed an hour to order food and she probably fell asleep sometime between then and now. And she still has nearly 200 people waiting for her; imagine what success Mozu could achieve if she could actually stream consistently :pippasadl:
I agree she would probably be a lot bigger if she was more consistent with her schedule.

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife

We're so fucking back lovebug bros :architect:

Last edited:

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
WE'RE LIVE LET'S GAOOOO
1701721768018.png
1701721768645.png
1701721768850.png

Man that fang is driving me up a wall :MozumiPichi:
1701721898288.png

OH MY GAOD
1701722144213.png

Last edited:

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)
Last edited:

smartestkidontheshortbus

I'm convinced at this point Lia is an act. A person can't be actually be this retarded and amass knowledge at the speed she does.
Edit: Lia knows about pangea confirmed smarter than XQC

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

"I'm holding these 3DIO ears, I don't have pants on, I don't have a bra on, and I have a bottle of lotion in front of me" :shiinastare:
Was she like this before as Sava? Like i've been watching her since Deus Ex and I dunno. Vtubing is in a weird territory and a part of me is highly skeptical of a vtubers intentions when they start to pull stuff like this. And I know she said last year around the same time she got turbo horny but I don't know. Something in me is telling me that she is upping this stuff intentionally for some reason.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Lia the reemergence of pangea would mean we were already dead or we're not and we are going to have intercontinental race wars at arms length

UberSoldat

Was she like this before as Sava? Like i've been watching her since Deus Ex and I dunno. Vtubing is in a weird territory and a part of me is highly skeptical of a vtubers intentions when they start to pull stuff like this. And I know she said last year around the same time she got turbo horny but I don't know. Something in me is telling me that she is upping this stuff intentionally for some reason.
This kind of strategy can only end in disaster.

Top Bottom