"You would think that being naked would make things harder"IRyS

Liveposting - LMAOOOOOOO's not included due to ongoing recession

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Alright, Whos is the bitch eating in the shower, and why hasn't she been given the Phase invite yet? Some next-level mental illness right there.
DK graves from v&u

Awoogers

Is shower durian worse or better than Pippa's shower jerky
Haven't had jerky so I wouldn't know

I've ate durian my whole life the closest experience to this is eating durian in the ocean which was a weird thing to do thinking about it

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
Is shower durian worse or better than Pippa's shower jerky
I'd say better as I can phantom why they would need to do that, as durian smells terrible, and the shower would be valuable.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
librewolf_2023-12-03_22-00-19.png

Shiina: "Did you pop a zit"

*queue EWWWS and screaming*

Airi: "it doesnt look like a sanitary pad..."

*queue louder screaming*

ippy

smartestkidontheshortbus

Smart move Selen now your manager doesn't have time to fuck it up

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

Awoogers

Someone's snorting creatine

That's creative to say the least

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸

soap suds

So far, it sounds like Selen did most of the heavy lifting for this custom. Altare and Axel are both talking about how Selen talked a bunch between Anycolor, Cover, and EA. It's not that surprising since Selen likes to be the head of stuff like this, but I don't know if it's because the boys didn't know what to do or if Selen decided to take the reigns of this operation.

Salado

I should have send so of my food... :fishmandispair:

Bug Eater

So far, it sounds like Selen did most of the heavy lifting for this custom. Altare and Axel are both talking about how Selen talked a bunch between Anycolor, Cover, and EA. It's not that surprising since Selen likes to be the head of stuff like this, but I don't know if it's because the boys didn't know what to do or if Selen decided to take the reigns of this operation.
She's definitely a girl boss when it comes to organisation (until TSB gets last place in the custom and she's back to girl failure mode)

When it comes to EA it seems like Selen has a really casual relationship with them (she's mentioned how they would just DM her personally about opportunities and she would have to tell them to contact her manager first) so I doubt she had to do much work in terms of convincing them. She fucked up and showed a later slide and it seems like they actually have some 'legit' prizes (Apex merch and stuff), not just in-game currency.

Paladin

smartestkidontheshortbus

Lee Crabb

Resident Liacon
Ember is an architect?
:architect:
Have you seen her cooking? I could easily see myself doubling in body weight in a month living in the Ember household. Its that good.

Paladin

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Honestly, it is probably the only way this would happen. Holo girls are too radioactive for the boys now. Selen is a good one to taken the reigns for this kinda shit.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Ember is great, she is perfectly unhinged too

Don't mind the spoiler, its not something I am writing code words in here so I can find it easier.

Whats this about Conan sitting upon his Throne
Wait this isn't the Conan the Barbarian discussion discord, I should really delete all of that

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
I think Tenma just slapped the fuck out of herself after being presented with a video birthday message from the voice actor of Astarion from Baldur's Gate 3.
:whatastory:

EDIT: And another one after watching it a second time. Watching for a third time. Will update if more slaps.

EDIT 2: No third slap, but confirmed she did slap herself in the face twice because it hurts now.
:SelenHAHAhere:

EDIT 3: Fourth time watching the clip, and yes, third slap to the face. She was totally swooned.

Last edited:
Top Bottom