"I'm literally like a 'house klweeper'"S.S. Isa

Liveposting - LMAOOOOOOO's not included due to ongoing recession

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
shiina stream
top right corner
is the pink thing a vape?
I think it's a highlighter or something. Here's where she pulls it out:

When I went to look, I thought it might have been a vape too, especially since she used to vape. Was wondering if she started back up again.

soap suds

She just did her coughing baby impression and it devolved into an actual coughing fit... fuck I missed her dumb ass so much.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
hell yeah shiina is kicking idol shit to the curb! shiina #1

1700625909923577.jpg

Last edited:

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
Two people dropped 50 gift subs each back-to-back for Nasa. Good shit.

Pippa also raided her, and she's singing comfy campfire songs to over 1,000 people right now. Happy to see.
:sanasmile:

Ensok

Early Adopter
Caught up with Calli's Mario RPG stream. She had a fun time with it, and she wasn't aware how long the finale was after getting to Bowser's castle. I didn't know the remake let you switch characters in and out, seems like it makes things way too easy. She also fought Culex before Smithy.

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife
Jelly's the latest Phase girl to be lost to Andrew Graves' charms. Just what is it about dark triad personality types that acts as kryptonite for the sad girls?

Negzana

Jelly's the latest Phase girl to be lost to Andrew Graves' charms. Just what is it about dark triad personality types that acts as kryptonite for the sad girls?
She's praying to God to help forgive her it's so Jellover. RIP Sakana's dream is dead

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
girls like bad boys simple as

especially those with bodies in their closet

edit: looks like erina is watching too

Last edited:

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
Jelly is such an autistic retard (affectionate) I can see why she's Fishman's favorite girlfailure.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
rins already gunning for the high score

edit: she scored 143

Last edited:

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Nyaru with an incredibly cute doggo (Shiba Inu?) and an incredible amount of card autism.

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
Biboo said Vergil is her Dimitri, and now she understands Shiori and Nerissa. :BijouBijou:

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
Lapin No!

Screenshot_20231122_230154_Twitch.png

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS
Bae's streaming that fashion game tomorrow and then there's the Smash Bros stream with Kronii, Biboo, Shiori and Calli. I swear to God, if IRyS streams too while I'm juggling family Thanksgiving bullshit...

And have I accidentally inherited the Bae simp title by default since the Rrat left?

Militante

Cheri is actively thirsting over Astarion in usual vtuber fashion.
The main difference is there's no verbal filter and she's just openly squealing

Panko Enjoyer

Cheri is actively thirsting over Astarion in usual vtuber fashion.
The main difference is there's no verbal filter and she's just openly squealing
She's been thirsting over Astarion for like 5+ hours. Whenever she controls Astarion and he says something, she starts squealing about him. She down so bad that she's subterranean. She did a guerilla for her first stream of it yesterday and ended up playing it all the way up to her scheduled stream.

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
Bae's streaming that fashion game tomorrow and then there's the Smash Bros stream with Kronii, Biboo, Shiori and Calli. I swear to God, if IRyS streams too while I'm juggling family Thanksgiving bullshit...
didn't IRyS say she will stream tomorrow last stream? or did i mishear what she said :BijouBijou:

Militante

She's been thirsting over Astarion for like 5+ hours. Whenever she controls Astarion and he says something, she starts squealing about him. She down so bad that she's subterranean. She did a guerilla for her first stream of it yesterday and ended up playing it all the way up to her scheduled stream.
She's subterranean as we speak and she's still going lower.

Talking to Omeluum (friendly mindflayer)
Other streamers: Chaaaaaat I don't want to fuck the squid, noooo
Cheri: Please make out with me (repeated 3 different times across the same conversation)

Last edited:

Panko Enjoyer

This Cheri stream has hit 11 hours, she's completely addicted

Top Bottom