"I could make out with this lemon and you would never know"S.S. Isa

Liveposting - LMAOOOOOOO's not included due to ongoing recession

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter
New Homoguy's stream is starting, wasn't expecting the singer in the fruity outfit to be the second least gay of the group but here we are.. Stream name sounds wholesome. Maybe he wants his own Vesper plastic wrap ball moment to go viral.

Edit: His opening song really does sounds like a kids show OP. Still sounds a bit nervous, doing the fake laugh thing a lot do to hide it. Internet already died once.

Talking about Holo Myth showing him what vtubers could be, Calli's scuffed debut, her RIP song blowing his mind and inspiring him to start his vtuber journey. I'm amused that he is openly talking about the Holo girls. Guy lost track of time chatting and is now rushing talking about his "journey" to Holostars. Self-taught singer, didn't learn much in choir. Started really practicing after hearing Pink Woman.

South Elysium = Japan? Can't keep track of all that bs. Anyhow sounds like he went to one of those shrines in JP and prayed to get into Hololive and now he is here. Kinda wholesome.

Last edited:

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Sawas breaking the DSP news that he got robbed

Lee Crabb

Resident Liacon
Did someone raid into Sawa? She's usually 100-200 viewers and she has over twice that now.

Elite Miko

Early Adopter

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

06-04-2004

Reasonable men must do unreasonable things

Lisa just dropped a very nice little acoustic guitar cover of "If We Keep Hanging Out" by Hotline TNT.

Feeling it bros. :yagoocry:

UberSoldat

I just popped into Tenma's Spider-Man 2 stream right when the game's ending and my takeaway is that she despises the story. It's really that bad?

Elite Miko

Early Adopter
I just popped into Tenma's Spider-Man 2 stream right when the game's ending and my takeaway is that she despises the story. It's really that bad?
Yes.

Panko Enjoyer

There's a lot of dumb shit happening in the story but just to give you a general idea of the dumpster fire, one of the most despised sections of Spider-Man 1 was the MJ sections. No matter how much people enjoyed the game, pretty much everyone criticized the MJ sections in the game and Brian Intihar (Creative Director of Insomniac) was very upset about the fan response. In an interview, he noted how much everyone hated the MJ sections and he purposely made more MJ sections and have her play a bigger role in the story despite fan criticism, almost in spite of the fans. He even let the mask slip:

Spoiler alert, he made her super OP, she saves Peter in the story, and he failed to make people like that stuff. They also completely shit on the "With great power comes great responsibility" philosophy.

AO Cody

Go read Cloudscratcher
Early Adopter
I think her reaction sums it up well...

1700475593204.png

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Sold out already

Mozzu: "well my hand is gonna be busy"

:vespernice:

Compressed jpg

wtf is happening
Sold out already

Fuck, that's a nice mug too.
:urtearingmeapart:

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Sold out already

I really don't understand why she made the merch limited again after it sold out in five minutes the last time she tried it. Learn from your mistakes Mozu! :urtearingmeapart:

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
RIN IS IN A SHARK ONESIE RAGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH:cursedbae::cursedbae::cursedbae::cursedbae::cursedbae::cursedbae:

EDIT 1: ill take this rickroll because rin is killing it

Last edited:

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Rin is singing Never Gonna Give You Up to the instrumental of Plastic Love and it's fucking with my head

Awoogers

Rin is singing Never Gonna Give You Up to the instrumental of Plastic Love and it's fucking with my head
same

but ill take this karaoke

ill take any crumb of rin singing

Edit: YONA YONA DANCE LETS FUCKING GO

she literally just did a sax solo with her mouth

Kalion

:)
Since there was a bit of talk about her in the Phase Gen 3 thread: Meru is making a Bingo card for her own streams:

Warning: She has gotten out the soju.

Awoogers

so apparently almost most of the managers and e-sekai was gaslit by the florida manager

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸

Mono tidbit, she did a art on a limited run skateboard deck. She's playing it safe, no in-game music.

Awoogers

bro the desk mat looks so fucking good

edit: they pulled out the glock

Top Bottom