"I feel like back in the day everyone on the Internet named themselves their name plus -chu. Maybe just in my corner of the Internet"Ceres Fauna

Liveposting - LMAOOOOOOO's not included due to ongoing recession

Negzana

Lia ate her first hug and she's not taking it well

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Lia ate her first hug and she's not taking it well
Wow she actually was playing the game instead of just sitting on the vash screen like a pussy? Wish the entire stream was like that :annoyedpippa:

Netscaper

Early Adopter
It's being discussed in the Pippa thread, but since it's Henya's stream, I'll also inform here that Henya is watching Pippa and Tenma clips, and it's going about as well as expected. First thing that happens when I open stream is Pippa telling Tenma she would like to inspire self-growth in other people by saying I want other people to be like "Oh my God! Pippa told me to wash my penis, so I washed my penis".

Tenma also showed up in her chat.
They smashed the Phase website. :ironmousekek:

Negzana

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Rinmama's gonna punch Lia in her box this is so sad

kestraline

Early Adopter
Sadly Rinmama did not scream at Freddy Fazbear.

Lee Crabb

Resident Liacon
Well, I think I'm about to become a widow.

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter
Update. She asked him 4000$.
He proposed to start her onlyfans. Man im really not sure if he going to be able to collab with females after this.
Axel has collabed with her before, was funny as fuck. I'll need to check out this one later

Netscaper

Early Adopter

"I don't want people to remember me from a shitposty meme song... but maybe that is the Mori way."
She kind of sounded so defeated and resigned when she said this, holy shit.

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO

"I don't want people to remember me from a shitposty meme song... but maybe that is the Mori way."

Fucking Japs man
They loved that shitty song Holy fuck

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

Maybe in pink woman solidarity Pippa can cover her mgs rap and she can cover Pippa the Ripper

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Axel has collabed with her before, was funny as fuck. I'll need to check out this one later

I didnt watch their first collab but according to the chat during the stream. It was something compared to the first one. Would 100% recommend

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
I wish that I wasn't listening in on the Lisa stream

:urtearingmeapart:

:pippasadl:

PassiveUnaggressive

Early Adopter
World of Horror won, so it's first up

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
kronii has never watched the thing and she may wiki dive it instead :BijouBijou: please don't hurt her :faunacry:

Random_Cultist

Nominal Lurker
Early Adopter

06-04-2004

Reasonable men must do unreasonable things
I wish that I wasn't listening in on the Lisa stream

:urtearingmeapart:

:pippasadl:
Maybe it's cringe and gay, but damn, she's such a good person. Why the fuck does life treat a person like that...
:depressedtako:

Context:
She had a breakdown last week and hit bottom, fortunately didn't take the final option. Something she's dealt with regularly. Probably somehow related to familial issues.

Powerleveling, but I can unfortunately relate to it a bit too much.

EDIT: Evidently her mom was cycling in-and-out of the ER, but they think it's GERD or some acid reflex; Lisa's still taking care of her mom too.

Last edited:

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

It is similar to RIP in that it is not a very good song, but showing better results than she wanted. I can only imagine how it feels for her to see this shitty MGS song doing better than her recent, serious work.

She'll never say it outright, but I think it is pretty obvious she despises RIP, now.

kronii has never watched the thing and she may wiki dive it instead :BijouBijou: please don't hurt her :faunacry:
Actually fuck the Mori post, this is something worth anti-ing Kronii over.

Last edited:

UberSoldat

Sayu's showing off her room currently (with a very nice cat), and earlier she was talking about vtubers dropping the model and switching to facecam, like Nyanners. Even one of her donothon goals is reacting to her old facecam videos.

Coupled with all the IRL photos she's been posting, it just further feeds my rrat that she's going to drop vtubing at some point in the future, so don't be surprised when it happens. In the clip where she talks about her time in Niji, she did mention how she views vtubing as more of a "job" and didn't show much excitement for her new model. Niji must've REALLY soured her outlook on the industry........................

Top Bottom