"Don't do this to me. I know you guys are doing this to me, because you have hand fetish! You care about my hands and my sweat because you guys have... hands and sweat fetish!"Anya Melfissa

Liveposting - LMAOOOOOOO's not included due to ongoing recession

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
"We have a new N word." - A. Shiina

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Wewuzancientsandshit.png

Also I'm listening in on Pochi, she had to switch artists because the old one became unavailable due to workload for projects and revisions. And Pochi didn't like how the boobs looked (lol)

EDIT: "I can be more unhinged now, I can be more degenerate"

:urtearingmeapart:

So what were those member/community posts about being uncomfortable.... eh women, every single time

EDIT: Fuck she even used the phrase Pent up

card-drop-bateman.gif

Last edited:

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

This rat is streaming even though she is clearly sick and should take off *sigh*

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
While Hitman downloads, Hexa is starting a new season of Master Chef, for anyone that is also infected with the Master Chef brain worms

EDIT: "I can be more unhinged now, I can be more degenerate"

:urtearingmeapart:

So what were those member/community posts about being uncomfortable.... eh women, every single time

EDIT: Fuck she even used the phrase Pent up

View attachment 52135

And now I take back my previous recommendations for Pochi, this is so sad

Here's to her therapist for helping her deal with the increased audience degeneracy in turn

PassiveUnaggressive

Early Adopter
It has begun

E: Q has done nothing wrong according to this guy.... :mikok:
E2: He just called Hatsune Miku the OG vtuber :beataniugh:
I don't think the guy is malicious, but I think he dove into the deep end without looking what was in the pool

Last edited:

The Rrat

Early Adopter
foto_no_exif (29).jpg
Fuck off twink, stop trying to leech.

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
These are real screams of terror coming from Rie.
:whatastory:

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
the game ame is playing is boring as shit. :annoyedpippa: at least bae is making cute noises every once in a while :BijouBijou: and fuwamoco's POV for the collab can be summarized with closet :ironmousekek:

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter

Avian Agricultural Refugee

Inactive account
While Hitman downloads, Hexa is starting a new season of Master Chef, for anyone that is also infected with the Master Chef brain worms
The little autistic "hmmm?" noises she makes randomly sometimes are cute. I can't believe I'm still watching this woman who only got my attention because she had a menhera freakout but she's undeniably entertaining.

John Vtuber👁️

Certified Manwhore
The little autistic "hmmm?" noises she makes randomly sometimes are cute. I can't believe I'm still watching this woman who only got my attention because she had a menhera freakout but she's undeniably entertaining.

I, too, think Hexa is cute, and I'm glad you agree - but I'm keeping my eye on you

Chat voted for Master Chef brainrot, she'll play Hitman in the morning or when she wakes up, time is a social construct at this point

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
Quote list addition suggestion:

You can't go "oh you're a tradwife" and then expect me to be gross and keep an untidy home. That is not tradwife. That is sadwife, put-her-in-an-institution-wife, she-needs-meds-wife. That's not me, sorry. - Sena Bonbon

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

The Rrat

Early Adopter
the game ame is playing is boring as shit. :annoyedpippa: at least bae is making cute noises every once in a while :BijouBijou: and fuwamoco's POV for the collab can be summarized with closet :ironmousekek:
Dunno if anyone was watching, but I just wanna say Bae got fucking cheated last round

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
For anyone not watching Hexa tonight :smugpipi:

Belle Delphine's Armpit

🎨🐿️🔮🧟‍♀🦚🍂📜🔨☔

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband

John Vtuber👁️

Certified Manwhore
For anyone not watching Hexa tonight :smugpipi:

View attachment 52153

she also explicitly said (for a solid few minutes) not to make it weird, though it seems one of her friends is bullying her through DMs by sending her that voice clip

also, she just said that she's going to record a voice pack that's essentially her yelling at us, things like "WAKE UP, BITCH"

well worth the money, if you ask me (I'm biased)

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
ame wanted to have a full EN amongus collab but she got sick and didn't go through with it. :pippasadl:

Top Bottom