"I don't have the access to the Dick Cheese. So unfortunately, I cannot eat it"Fujikura Uruka

Liveposting - LMAOOOOOOO's not included due to ongoing recession

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
I assume Bae's showcase will be the smallest. Fauna's been on the incline and Kronii/Moons have always been huge.
Fauna and Bae have always actually been about even in monthly growth. Kronii's been last in that regard, but not by much. Mumei's recently become a monster, though, since 4th Fes. She gets like double the subs the others do per month. It is how she pulled ahead of Kronii and could possibly hit 1 million before IRyS.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Well Coni spent the last 3 minutes talking about her pee fetish and how she finds it hot when she is told to hold it in and pissing in her red drinking cup.

So whats that? Like the 4th Idol member with a Piss fetish?

She is now talking about hating people that do lewd content all of the time because it gets old and tiresome.
IS
SHE

O K

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter
Fauna and Bae have always actually been about even in monthly growth.
That's surprising, considering they have the highest and lowest average ccv in Council respectively.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
She's a vtuber.
She's being extra

What is the word that I am looking for

MENTAL? But like alcohol induced??!!?

EDIT: For instance

"Why do men have those slutty little waist. Why do you have that slutty little waist"

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Well Coni spent the last 3 minutes talking about her pee fetish and how she finds it hot when she is told to hold it in and pissing in her red drinking cup.

So whats that? Like the 4th Idol member with a Piss fetish?

She is now talking about hating people that do lewd content all of the time because it gets old and tiresome.
I was willing to tolerate a lot of Yuko's degeneracy but the piss stream was when I hit my limit. Kinda lame that even more Idol girls are into it.

I thank the gods that Rin will stay as far away from this sorta shit as possible.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
That's surprising, considering they have the highest and lowest average ccv in Council respectively.
Who knows how the shit works, honestly. Council's channels have been theorized to have been fucked by the algorithm ever since their culling, anyway. So it is hard to know why things are the way they are with them. Plus, sub numbers don't seem to translate well into actual CCV. Seems to greatly matter where those subs came from. Also, I think Mumei's CCV is higher on average than Fauna's, now. It will be interesting to see what happens with ReGLOSS as another case of being fucked by Youtube, going forward. Ririka and Ao's CCVs have already been dropping quick for a new gen, compared to Advent, anyway.

Numberfagging a bit, but I do hope Bae will pull numbers at least matching Fauna's. She's likely going to have completely self-choreograhed dances for it (the solo stuff, at least) and has done an insane amount of work around it. It is especially important for her because shr really wants to have a sololive, one day, and it seems to be getting harder and harder for girls to be able to do them because of studio backlogs.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
"Men are whores, what are you doing out there with your slutty little waist"

WHAT
IS
HAPPENING

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Meat and Hina are shooting the shit

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
I was willing to tolerate a lot of Yuko's degeneracy but the piss stream was when I hit my limit. Kinda lame that even more Idol girls are into it.

I thank the gods that Rin will stay as far away from this sorta shit as possible.
That should be a one off thing, its not her normal state.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
thank the gods that Rin will stay as far away from this sorta shit as possible.
I fucking love my British oshi and her autistic love for little guys and plushes

Avian Agricultural Refugee

Inactive account
Henya is playing Ring Fit Adventure right now and she got tired doing the tutorial/calibration before even getting into the game...
Are any of these bitches healthy? Jeez.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Pikamee is a chubster, her permanent slim asian genes did not survive merging with barbarian gaijin genome.

Negzana

Jelly has never held hags and is having a hag crisis I think? I just jumped into her stream

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO
:faunacry::faunacry::faunacry::faunacry:
UUUUUUU Sony is a big meanie and stole mommy away from me

Anime Fan

Airi hit her last goal within 7 minutes of starting today.

Top Bottom