"Just because she's my oshi doesn't mean I want to get tentacled by Ina"Amanogawa Shiina

Liveposting - LMAOOOOOOO's not included due to ongoing recession

UberSoldat

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

Roboco joins the wild Hololive Weekend with a new outfit.

I didn't know her model had a Jojo pose option. That's great.

A couple of these predictions are really well done with full shading work. She's got herself some solid fan artists.

Last edited:

Jealous

Lurker

MeteorImpact

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter
And.. cool girl pulls a pon and mutes herself lol Sound is hard I guess.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
And here I thought a woman you can mute at will is the perfect wife. Or did that notion fall out of favor after the 80s?

Kalion

:)

"It's going to be a long one" she says.
20 minutes in and she actually beat the first level. But since the game has three lives and NO CONTINUES she was quickly sent back to the start of the game.
Prepare to go crazy if you watch. The game has exactly two music tracks, an eight second loop for the stages and a four second loop for bosses.

Koro-san has been told the infinite continues code by chat and decided to use it. You have to hold A, B, and Start at the game over screen until that screen goes away. Going to be funny when she forgets.

Gibara Fan

Babutaro(Gibara) Love
Chloe's New Outfit:

Haachama Form:
Screenshot (4).png

Last edited:

PassiveUnaggressive

Early Adopter
I tuned into Korone, and what is this suffering, the level is looping?
E: The patience of this dog. This truly is a kusoge

Last edited:

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
Spicy Latina has been playing MGS for quite a while.

Pomu reaction:
pomumgs.jpeg

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Mozumi Pichi has been robbed of her groceries after they were delivered to the wrong house. She called Walmart only to talk to a bot which directed her to another bot which told her she had to wait 48 hours to try again. Now she's stuck eating the fucking bugs. Also she mentioned that people in her area go missing all the time, what the fuck? :tomorrow:

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Mozumi Pichi has been robbed of her groceries after they were delivered to the wrong house. She called Walmart only to talk to a bot which directed her to another bot which told her she had to wait 48 hours to try again. Now she's stuck eating the fucking bugs. Also she mentioned that people in her area go missing all the time, what the fuck? :tomorrow:
This is like hearing stories from Pippa and Sleepy. The South is real nice bro, you only have horrible crime 20 feet away. But everyone is nice!

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
This is like hearing stories from Pippa and Sleepy. The South is real nice bro, you only have horrible crime 20 feet away. But everyone is nice!
They're polite when you catch them stealing your devilries and when they show up asking for milk door to door with their resticles hanging out.:pippasadl:

Anime Fan

Phase weekly currently going on.

Sakana dropped some breaking news in the chat about Phase Connect's mission to expand it's coffee empire.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
'I feel like Rie could be the poop coffee of this generation' - Dizzy 09/09/2023

@superduper called out.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
WELP. Dizzy certainly isn't going to be the one who destroys the allegations of Phase Connect being a fascist company.

httn

Hag enthusiast
"I don't know how to make coffee"

How many members is that now? you'd think fishman would just send them a fucking aeropress or something to atleast get them to shill the coffee properly.

Salado

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
"I don't know how to make coffee"

How many members is that now? you'd think fishman would just send them a fucking aeropress or something to atleast get them to shill the coffee properly.

I knew how to make coffee when I was eight years old. How do you not know how.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Top Bottom