"Twitter sucks"Nyaru

Liveposting - LMAOOOOOOO's not included due to ongoing recession

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Seeing Tomoe play Holocure rn makes me wish JP companies weren't so gay and would allow modding. A horse mod would be awesome 🐴:sanasmile:

Also she's really bad at the game :pippasadl:

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
So much plapposting

intiated by someone with an Alpha Centauri reference as their name

Someone should take care of that guy

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Seeing Tomoe play Holocure rn makes me wish JP companies weren't so gay and would allow modding. A horse mod would be awesome 🐴:sanasmile:

They can mod it, it just isn't supported and there won't be tools made to make it easier.

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO

Cover hasnt say Shit
Its just that Kay Yu doesnt want to deal with the shit that comes with modding. This is his pasion project after all.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Todd Howard, afraid to look himself in the mirror has resorted to PNG tubing to relive the glory days

toddddd.png

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Cover hasnt say Shit
Its just that Kay Yu doesnt want to deal with the shit that comes with modding. This is his pasion project after all.
yeah that's what I meant, you can't mod the game without potentially putting Kay Yu at risk because of Japanese autism.

Todd Howard, afraid to look himself in the mirror has resorted to PNG tubing to relive the glory days

View attachment 44427
@Todd's Mistake congrats on your debut

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO
yeah that's what I meant, you can't mod the game without potentially putting Kay Yu at risk because of Japanese autism.

Again Cover hasnt say a shit
Kay Yu just doesnt want people to mod his game, its that hard to understand? He literally said that
Edit: Forgot this issue is related to one of the darlings of this forum.My bad

Last edited:

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife

Dizzy about to go live and talk rrats with this month's out-of-character stream. These chats are usually pretty interesting, and her insight as a former manager on the topic could be fun.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Dizzy asking if she should talk in character voice

>Me containing every bit of my soul not to type "You sound better here" in chat

>succeeding at not typing

>not sure if I made the right decision

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife
Dizzy asking if she should talk in character voice

>Me containing every bit of my soul not to type "You sound better here" in chat

>succeeding at not typing

>not sure if I made the right decision

Be the change you want to see my friend. Or, in this case, shill the fuck out of ways for your oshi to relax for once in her life and improve a little.

Edit:
isaque gamer ivel dizzy chat brazilian.jpg
Most of my fun right now is watching this guy talking to himself in Dizzy's chat. Keeps posting non sequitur's and off topic stuff about how he can't understand English and putting out whalecalls for fellow Portuguese speakers. Brazilian, if you can believe it.

Edit 2: Sakana wanted Dizzy's boobs to be smaller. Said she looks grotesque. Imagine having such terrible opinions.

Last edited:

DelusionTree

Early Adopter
Fishman allegedly taste tests all coffee batches and the roaster makes the girls' coffee based off a short summary about themselves they write to him.
That is too much work for meme coffee.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Fishman allegedly taste tests all coffee batches and the roaster makes the girls' coffee based off a short summary about themselves they write to him.
That is too much work for meme coffee.
I remember a chat in a stream where he said he didn't drink coffee

Also Dizzy talking about rrats, I literally can't remember any off the top regarding her outside of the modeling thing

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife
Also Dizzy talking about rrats, I literally can't remember any off the top regarding her outside of the modeling thing
In regards to "anti-Dizzy" comments she mentioned, I don't really follow /pcg/, but I can only assume she's talking about there or the stuff here about how she's self-sabotaging in her "woe is me" routine. Reddit and Discord certainly wouldn't allow such things.

Edit: Speaking of rrats, the "hypothetically companies shouldn't be transparant around gradutations like if a talent got caught stealing, don't mention it because it's super humiliating for them, Sakana totally wouldn't do that to someone by the way" has a lot of room for one.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Edit: Speaking of rrats, the "hypothetically companies shouldn't be transparant around gradutations like if a talent got caught stealing, don't mention it because it's super humiliating for them, Sakana totally wouldn't do that to someone by the way" has a lot of room for one.
yuri-reaction.jpeg

Anime Fan

Well Panko did say that Yuri's reputation would be ruined if the reason for her termination ever got out.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
While I get where she's coming from, I think there's a genuine reason to want more answers when it comes to talent terminations. In most industries keeping internal disputes private is basic professionalism, but both streamers and streamer talent agencies are funded by voluntary fan donations - and if either the streamer or agency are deemed guilty of wrongdoing, that could influence someone's decision to financially support them.

That mindset can and does cause problems (cancel culture snowballing etc.), and there's discussion to be had about whether it's an ex-corpo's place to expose that information, but knowing someone was guilty of something genuinely egregious would turn people off of supporting the next persona they adopt.

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter

Fuck how could I have been caught like this!?

Decided to drop in on Bijou's Starfield stream, after typical Bethscuff, got to bear witness to her drilling dudes asses like she's being paid by the hour.

1694304426173.png

:depressedtako:

Last edited:

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Well that definitely seems like all but a full confirmation that Yuri was using a side donation link. That would absolutely be counted as theft under the terms of Phase's contract. You aught to post that either in the main thread or the Yuri graduation thread.

Lee Crabb

Resident Liacon
Top Bottom