"I literally cannot get any gayer, holy shit"Kureiji Ollie

Liveposting - LMAOOOOOOO's not included due to ongoing recession

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO

Balls Dipped in Ice

R-rated Nowa is very entertaining, but I can see some of his holo fans dropping him due to all this degeneracy.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
everyone shut the fuck up, FUWAMOCO is about to stream again, can I get a BAU BAU in the chat:

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
I think rather than a non-compete, they are probably technically still employed by Cover until the 31st. Which a lot of people guess means they have it in their contract that they cant VTube outside of Holo. AZKi seems to be an exception to that, but she was also hired under different circumstances and a long time ago.
I would believe it's just til the 31st but Rando said "for the foreseeable future" I feel like he would have said something akin to for a little while if that were the case

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
I think rather than a non-compete, they are probably technically still employed by Cover until the 31st. Which a lot of people guess means they have it in their contract that they cant VTube outside of Holo. AZKi seems to be an exception to that, but she was also hired under different circumstances and a long time ago.
Orc vtubed outside holo a couple months ago, tho'.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
Mysta graduation started:

Mysterio graduating at any moment now.

Farewell you menhera f4ggot.
mystaded.jpeg
His content was not my style but i think he was genuinely funny and had some great moments during his stay at NijiEN.

Last edited:

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
I'll pay good money for someone with a time machine to take me back to a time before Lando said "futanari on male" in an elmo voice :gunpeko:

Last edited:

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
I'll pay good money for someone with a time machine to take me back to a time before Lando said "futanari on male" in an elmo voice :gunpeko:
People wanted unfiltered Magni and Vesper, they got it.
:robertudrink:

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
People wanted unfiltered Magni and Vesper, they got it.
:robertudrink:
I knew lando was a lost cause for a long time now. But vesper man...

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Still nice to see Randon remembers sigrid bird and geega after all these years.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
FUWAMOCO wants to sing Alice Cooper songs in karaoke, but the implication seems to be that permissions are getting in the way

We're being robbed of content, bros...

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
Alex is currently battling the infamous helicopter boss in Armored Core 6. Let's see if she's better than a game journalist. (Of course she is)

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
fight-club-support-group.gif

>BEFORE we start the game just let me sad girl stream for 20-100 minutes or so..... :menhera:
can't say who because it's like 3/4 of the vtubers I watch

httn

Hag enthusiast
Shiina has passed the helicopter filter. proving that most steam reviewers are worse than a hag at videogames.

Edit: this will come in handy someday

Last edited:

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
fight-club-support-group.gif

>BEFORE we start the game just let me sad girl stream for 20-100 minutes or so..... :menhera:
can't say who because it's like 3/4 of the vtubers I watch
It's you, we know exactly what you're talking about. :annoyedpippa:
Shiina has passed the helicopter filter. proving that most steam reviewers are worse than a hag at videogames.
>Giant slow moving helecopter
>Absolutely bodies you at range with missile volleys
>Stay at range and complain about it.

Seeing the lack of pattern recognition in the casual audience has been incredible

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
It's you, we know exactly what you're talking about. :annoyedpippa:

>Giant slow moving helecopter
>Absolutely bodies you at range with missile volleys
>Stay at range and complain about it.

Seeing the lack of pattern recognition in the casual audience has been incredible
I still think it's lame to put it in the tutorial though, especially when the next missions are all "kick all the puppies" . Darksourooooo-must-have-tutorial-bossuuuuu

E Nice red suppa though from someone I don't recognize

NICEAKA.PNG

Last edited:

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife

Henya's live and talking about the Vshojo concert. She's pretty happy with it - apparently she wasn't even originally intended to be part of the lineup as it was already in the works before she debuted and they didn't think they'd have time for her, but she worked hard to be included. All the girls were really excited to be on stage so it's nice it went well for them.

Last edited:

thirteenorphans

Man I hope Bijou paid each one of those pebbles for contributing their time and effort into making assets for her stream. It's art and artists deserve to be paid in something other than exposure, we're not here to have a good time as a community you know.
:smugpipi:

Top Bottom