"If you don't like chocolate you're not human"IRyS

Liveposting - LMAOOOOOOO's not included due to ongoing recession

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
>let me get my 30 minute beer
He just came back and he's already going to get himself banned.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
He was telling a story about wildfires a moment ago. Also he experienced both tornadoes and hurricanes.
That should narrow his location down for someone that knows US geography.
Hurricanes alone basically narrows it down to the South/Eastern seaboard. The hurricane hitting California is a fluke, so I wouldn't count on that. Tornados says more likely south. Fires as well. So most likely (if we assume based on larger populations) Texas or Florida.

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag
Him drinking beers in this stream fits his image of a salaryman that just got done working for a japanese corpo.

Piarro

Early Adopter
Hurricanes alone basically narrows it down to the South/Eastern seaboard. The hurricane hitting California is a fluke, so I wouldn't count on that. Tornados says more likely south. Fires as well. So most likely (if we assume based on larger populations) Texas or Florida.
He said on some stream (as Vesper) that he was from Florida before

EliteDoragon

Early Adopter
What I'm getting from this Fuwamoco stream is that if its an archived karaoke stream, its gonna be weeb songs they will tryhard. If its unarchived, its gonna be western songs and its gonna be closer to a drunk troll karaoke session

Murrayしないで

Just go live!

The mentions of hurricanes was in reference to a story Vesper told about going to a bar in the middle of a hurricane when he was in college. Can't remember when he told that story but it was well before last week.

Anyway, keep in mind that he may have moved around the country a bit in his long lifetime, so I wouldn't put too much time into trying to geolocate him to one place based on weather.

Gravedigger

Most of the time, my own...
Early Adopter
What I'm getting from this Fuwamoco stream is that if its an archived karaoke stream, its gonna be weeb songs they will tryhard. If its unarchived, its gonna be western songs and its gonna be closer to a drunk troll karaoke session
I fell they went quite unhinged in "The Fox". Very fun.

Someone please post a summary of Randon later in the other tread, as now there is FuwaMoco to watch and then there will be the Hololive Summer concert day one free on Youtube.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
The mentions of hurricanes was in reference to a story Vesper told about going to a bar in the middle of a hurricane when he was in college. Can't remember when he told that story but it was well before last week.

Anyway, keep in mind that he may have moved around the country a bit in his long lifetime, so I wouldn't put too much time into trying to geolocate him to one place based on weather.
I coincidentally watched a Randon VOD from a year ago, and he mentions in it that he went to college in NY.

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter

EliteDoragon

Early Adopter
I fell they went quite unhinged in "The Fox". Very fun.

Someone please post a summary of Randon later in the other tread, as now there is FuwaMoco to watch and then there will be the Hololive Summer concert day one free on Youtube.
Their poor parents probably only hear them screaming and making random sounds, since the music is 100% headphones only.

I'll be really disappointed if "Who Let the Dogs Out" is not in their list

Puppy parents: "Why is Sally saying she can't wake up?"

Last edited:

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter
Motherfucker is so pissed he wants to take it out with his "old computer". His own is to make a stream where he purposely fills it with viruses until it dies.

Belle Delphine's Armpit

🎨🐿️🔮🧟‍♀🦚🍂📜🔨☔
Ok so Randon has no adblocker, and this ad is on the bottom. Its an ad for a seattle-based cafe.
1693101910510.png

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag
This amount of cussing with this voice will take a bit of getting used to.

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
He uses Google's browser and wonders why he can't stop it from showing Google ads. A real head-scratcher.

Topo Chico

Belle Delphine's Armpit

🎨🐿️🔮🧟‍♀🦚🍂📜🔨☔
He uses Google's browser and wonders why he can't stop it from showing Google ads. A real head-scratcher.
Or just use ungoogled chromium with the extension installer. Either way, idk how people are bad at adblock in current year honestly.

node

Santa's Little Diversity Hire
That pin is at 9th ave and Harrison in Seattle
I just realized thats the cafe they're advertising. He's likely in the neighborhood if he uses chrome normally.
e. Nord and Private Internet Access both advertise tons and have Seattle VPN tunnels. :botanshrug:

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Belle Delphine's Armpit

🎨🐿️🔮🧟‍♀🦚🍂📜🔨☔

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO
What kind of guy uses a VPN for that?
He wouldn't have made this mistake if he were still in Holo.
:smugrys:
Yeah,but i guess he doesnt give a fuck about anything now.This is a weird way to find out about the location of someone.

Top Bottom