"Until we meet again, goodbye."Akai Haato

Liveposting - LMAOOOOOOO's not included due to ongoing recession

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
Marina wanted to fuck her, she said no. So he used her edgy tweets to get multiple friends to turn on her.
I didn't need more reasons to hate that faggöt, but what do ya know...

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
Nijisisters on /vt/ were still coping about how Doki and Matara might not still be on speaking terms and she sent the stuff to Mint and never communicated with Doki but she just confirmed she received them directly.

Total Nijisister death

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter
Dammit. I KNEW he was gonna get bent over a railing:yagoocry:
At least it happened way later than any of us expected. Hell he even managed to not throw the finals! He just got manhandled prison shower style by a surprise guest is all.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Nijisisters on /vt/ were still coping about how Doki and Matara might not still be on speaking terms and she sent the stuff to Mint and never communicated with Doki but she just confirmed she received them directly.

Total Nijisister death
:takocope::magnicope:

Stunned But Dumb

Bettel trying the Undertaker on Filian only for her to immediately counter it reminds of when Dan performed the Raging Demon only to trip over Sakura's bookbag
tumblr_n85gusUJrz1tbvx4ho1_500.jpg

Tuwuturu

Team Slightly Menhera
Early Adopter
At least it happened way later than any of us expected. Hell he even managed to not throw the finals! He just got manhandled prison shower style by a surprise guest is all.
All according to his kino lore. He succeeds but his luck comes with a price. :gloomiLaugh:

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers

Stunned But Dumb

And Twitter. And this site for good measure.
Ironically when the Farms thread Sayulooped they were so much nicer to her than here

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security
They only needed Quinn and Kuro to show up and it would have been like this scene:

Doki would have gotten the whole band back together.

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer
Marina wanted to fuck her, she said no. So he used her edgy tweets to get multiple friends to turn on her.

I didn't need more reasons to hate that faggöt, but what do ya know...
This refreshed my memory, it was properly archived: https://thevirtualasylum.com/thread...-marina-disintegration-thread.141/post-274876

Interesting how this keeps happening because she doesn't bend her style.
:nenebased:
I just wish she didn't mingle with terrible people until they redeemed themselves, like Kiki Pyon, but what do I know about sorority, she's the one getting backstabbed on the regular. :dokiSmug:

The Rrat

Early Adopter

Tuwuturu

Team Slightly Menhera
Early Adopter
I'll admit when I saw the line-up for this event I was worried it'd be a chore to watch in certain parts. I take it back. This was all so fun and I really enjoyed everything about it. Everyone got the same spotlight to shine and show off. :kroheart: 2025 is going to be even better!

Vivi will get to participate with her Oshis. :Pekora-EVILGRIN:

Flauros

So close but so far for Charlie. His victory was too good to be real. :yagoocry:

The Rrat

Early Adopter
I'm just happy Merryweather was never in the announcer's table.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer
I'm just happy Merryweather was never in the announcer's table.
He will definitely sadpost/pitybait about it like the whiny femboy he is, unless his girlfriend's boyfriend stop him.

Salado

VTuberThrow

Airi please, your mic is so garbage.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Roca has been fighting Ornstein and Smough for 8 hours+ now. This is not the first stream of this either :SelenHAHAhere:
I hope she doesn't bur herself out on fromsoft games, but it's been fun to watch off and on throughout the day.

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
Roca has been fighting Ornstein and Smough for 8 hours+ now. This is not the first stream of this either :SelenHAHAhere:
I hope she doesn't bur herself out on fromsoft games, but it's been fun to watch off and on throughout the day.
What's her build? I'm currently doing a sorcerer run and I've gotten my ass handed to me in ways I can't even be mad over. :pippasadl:

Top Bottom