"If you're a kid you shouldn't be watching this! I'm gonna be talking about banging dudes"S.S. Isa

Liveposting - LMAOOOOOOO's not included due to ongoing recession

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
Shiori is getting a fuckton of gift memberships but no one is getting them? Whats going on there? I vaguely remember this mentioned on the twins membership stream but I can't remember if anyone figured that out
their code monkeys probably didn't add a way to receive them since it just opened, before you would have to toggle them on to be able to receive them, now it's just enabled globally and you just need to watch the streamer and type coherent things in chat to get a gift, sometimes you don't even need to be there or even be subscribed to get a gift.

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
"Please fart, Pippa."
-Chisaka Airi, 2023.

And she accuses Airi of being into braphogging.. lol
:annoyedpippa::shiinawangy:

Short

God Damn the Sun

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

PassiveUnaggressive

Early Adopter
1694918574013.png

Containment breakers in Isa chat smh

soap suds

In other news, Shiori is getting a fuckton of gift memberships but no one is getting them? Whats going on there? I vaguely remember this mentioned on the twins membership stream but I can't remember if anyone figured that out
Vanta, one of the new guys from Niji, had this problem and actually reached out to Youtube. They just told him to wait it out after all the things he did previously weren't working. It seems to fix itself after a day or two, but people will get their money back since their gifted memberships technically didn't go through.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist

Salado

PassiveUnaggressive

Early Adopter

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter

Coni is drukn and ranting about boomers and granpa going on Twitter and putting his personal info in the profile while he tells some e-thott he wants to rim her.

Now the conversation has moved towards drinking breast milk.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security

The Rrat

Early Adopter
Wow, this portion is actually live. That or she knows chat too well.

Edit: Asagi-mama in chat.
1000007838.jpg
:sanasmile:

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
Gazebo jokes from the secret dork.

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter
"Taking request", so she actually returned to Japan huh? Her past comment about stream schedule returning to normal made me thought her 3D showcase will be prerecorded and she will only return for the 3D collab a few weeks later.

The Rrat

Early Adopter
"Taking request", so she actually returned to Japan huh? Her past comment about stream schedule returning to normal made me thought her 3D showcase will be prerecorded and she will only return for the 3D collab a few weeks later.
Maybe she is just going there for a day or two. Can you prevent jetlag with really short trips?

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
I don't know if it's the mic quality or the nervousness but her voice sounds even better than normal.

Top Bottom