"I'd gladly smell Yuni's feet, and thats not something I'd to to anyone."Takodachi (the forum poster)

Liveposting - LMAOOOOOOO's not included due to ongoing recession

FlappyBat

Dizzy: "Say something nice about your wife"
Sakana: ".....I'm going to go pack some boxes."
Jesus, the autism is real.

Negzana

He went straight to doing it, didn't even say goodbye. Dizzy abruptly ended the stream when she realized he just out and left for more boxing autism

God's Strongest Dragoon

The only two mamas I know for Phase Connect is TamU and Yasuyuki. Are there any other notable ones?

The scuff of older Hololive was part of what made it endearing
Shiina shares a mama with Pekora, Airi with Nyanners, Rie with Hoshikawa Sara, and Ember with Rainhoe.

Netscaper

Early Adopter
He went straight to doing it, didn't even say goodbye. Dizzy abruptly ended the stream when she realized he just out and left for more boxing autism
Just now, Phase Connect CEO divorces his wife just to get married with his real love, The Warehouse.
In other news, Dizzy still unpaid for doing Phase weekly. :fishfry:

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
No time for Wife
The grind is eternal

NotDecatto

BREAK GLASS IN CASE OF MENHERA
"Any food over 20 dollars is wasted on Pippa"

:whatastory::whatastory::whatastory:
Rie covered this in this stream at the 37:25 mark. It was a 60 dollar bowl of birds nest soup that Pippa did not eat.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Grimmi caught on hot mic

Chat then proceeds to try and gaslight her into thinking she farted on mic

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
There's a difference between good, quality food and $60 soup. Pippa has well-established dogshit taste but a broken clock is right twice a day.

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
Holy shit, the magical girl IdolES debut has the shittiest mic I've heard from a vtuber, the true spic expirience...

She forgot to switch it, please be patient she is ES

Meanwhile Meica

>Debut with a bunch of clips
>Start to say slurs in ES in every way know to man
>Aviel decided to intervene

Screenshot_3.jpg

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
unless another lockdown session happens
So later this year
Fishman says he thinks they got scammed on the bean plushies. He was about to demand a full refund, and the guy said he'd have to withhold $8k for prototyping, which Fishman called bull shit on. Seems like a massive mess Phase has had to deal with.

Also, they'll be throwing in a freebie con-exclusive item with the plushies because of the delays (keychain, standee, something like that).
Good to know I'm gonna get a bonus neat

Last edited:

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
The Fire Emblem Randomizer hag collab is live and they're talking about gacha and Clio's just sitting here the entire time going, "Huh", "what", "what does this mean?"

Edit:
Current Clio status
Screenshot-2024-05-04-003825.png

Last edited:

Ensok

Early Adopter
Some good Lia scares in the pool already.

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist
I skimmed the IdolES debuts out of curiosity and I can confirm it was basically one continuous shitpost from the first stream to the last

Ensok

Early Adopter
Lia mentioning Precure and magical girls and singing the theme to the latest season is something I didn't know I needed.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
This company was on death's door before Muumi came in for a reason
"Okay, now that I'm hired, let me look how things are done h-"

"..."

"Actually, how about this, Sakana. You become our lovable CEO mascot that the fans can meme, and I fix your everything as long as you don't touch anything in this company ever again."

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag
God, Aoi has such a lovely voice.

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter

Dunno if you're watching @Abomination but Aqua made it to Malenia after like 7 hours today and said she was going to fight her once to try it out, then end the stream and fight her for real tomorrow.

But that was an hour ago and she's still going :BijouBijou:

Koronesuki

X-Potato
There's a difference between good, quality food and $60 soup. Pippa has well-established dogshit taste but a broken clock is right twice a day.
Not just $60 soup, which is ridiculous enough, but soup made from bird saliva. It's not something that human beings should want to eat.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Not just $60 soup, which is ridiculous enough, but soup made from bird saliva. It's not something that human beings should want to eat.
It's a rich ass asian delicacy

Granted I haven't tried it my whole life even though there are nests here in the country

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"

Dunno if you're watching @Abomination but Aqua made it to Malenia after like 7 hours today and said she was going to fight her once to try it out, then end the stream and fight her for real tomorrow.

But that was an hour ago and she's still going :BijouBijou:

Unfortunately, was passing out, so I went to sleep before then, but going to put on the vod now to watch. Considering she went for almost four more hours after apparently wanting to "try it out", I had to spoil myself to see if she ended up beating her. Unfortunately, she did not, but man that last attempt was soooo close. Will definitely be watching her continue in her next stream. Never played Elden Ring myself or even watched anyone play it, though I'm playing through the Dark Souls games for the first time right now, so will get to it soon. But Aqua has definitely been a lot of fun to watch playing it. It especially gets fun to watch and cheer her on when the fights get as close as they have been like in her last attempt.

To anyone curious: "soooo close" is this close. Right before Aqua got killed.
Screenshot-2024-05-04-084806.png

Top Bottom