"'Kissu mii anda za oo-doh, OK?' eh, kaigainiki always say 'OK' to anything I say"Inugami Korone

Liveposting - LMAOOOOOOO's not included due to ongoing recession

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
Years ago, a woman named Urara did a chatting stream with the CEO of a vtuber company, and in that stream, she dropped the famous "sad girls company" phrase. Years later, that woman is now a sad girl in that CEO's vtuber company that is now known as a "sad girl company". And they are now doing another chatting stream together. The universe is funny sometimes.

I want to make Sakizzy jokes but that seems unfair to his actual wife, in part because her vtuber opinions are probably better than Urara's.
:smugpipi:

"Yeah you're supposed to lie during your interview; what did you expect?" - Jelly

Ballpark_Look

Everyone lied on their talent application apparently

Negzana

I love how Jelly was so adamant about being seiso but by the end of 2023 she was squealing over fantasizing a fictional older brother banging her

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers

Ballpark_Look

God's Strongest Dragoon

Sakana wasn't sure about a manufacturer for the bean plushies and paid in full before he saw the prototypes. What the fuck, Kevin?

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
Fishman says he thinks they got scammed on the bean plushies. He was about to demand a full refund, and the guy said he'd have to withhold $8k for prototyping, which Fishman called bull shit on. Seems like a massive mess Phase has had to deal with.

Also, they'll be throwing in a freebie con-exclusive item with the plushies because of the delays (keychain, standee, something like that).

Bronze

He said the manufacturer was recommended so I guess someone he trusts pointed them

Negzana

Sakana wasn't sure about a manufacturer for the bean plushies and paid in full before he saw the prototypes. What the fuck, Kevin?
This company was on death's door before Muumi came in for a reason

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
LOOK WHAT YOU DID AVIEL YOU MADE SOMEONE UNLEASH DADDY YANKEE TO THE MORTAL REALM AGAIN

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter
Could Sakana spend some of his swindled coffee money on a non Xbox mic, or is the delivery for that also more than a year?

Salado

Could Sakana spend some of his swindled coffee money on a non Xbox mic, or is the delivery for that also more than a year?
His audio is lightyears better than the last time.

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
He just got a new mic from Best Buy.

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
Wonder what he's talking about with the virtue signaling.
:smugmoona:

Ballpark_Look

Sakana talking about virtue signaling was not on my list

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
Dizzy trying to subtly ask for more money and Sakana calling it virtue signaling.
:whatastory:

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter
"no you can't start up a Vtubing company with 50k bux like i did, the bar is so high!" what fucking bar? the bar has never been lower, don't mack on the talents, dont try to do the same shit everybody else does, and maybe fucking deliver your merch?, Hell give me 50k I'll fucking do it

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
Mortal blow struck to Harry.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
The Jew and the Sweatshop Jap are feeling a cold chill in their spine

Ballpark_Look

Top Bottom