Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
Girl has some accent that I cant pinpoint where
>Maccas

Aussie.

And her cover is starting now.

EDIT:
She's a really REALLY good singer. V4Mirai really surpassed expectations with Lunalia.

Last edited:

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist
Lunalia really put on a show today, what an entertaining set of debuts.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
I'm just waiting for the next part of the arc where Awoogers starts posting British Woman Updates, constantly thirstposts over them and reposts art of them.

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
I'll have to get the timestamp later on, but even now in Biboo's Dragon's Dogma 2 stream she's asked if people have seen Kiara's butt. Clearly, I am justified in my thirstpost. :smugselen:

I also just realized this means I'd have to find a 3 second audio clip somewhere around the ~3 hour span in a so far 4 hour stream. :depressedtako:

Last edited:

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
I'll have to get the timestamp later on, but even now in Biboo's Dragon's Dogma 2 stream she's asked if people have seen Kiara's butt. Clearly, I am justified in my thirstpost. :smugselen:

I also just realized this means I'd have to find a 3 second audio clip somewhere around the ~3 hour span in a so far 4 hour stream. :depressedtako:
Use filmot.com when the auto-subtitles are generated.

God's Strongest Dragoon

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
This timesmith collab is pretty good so far, and I think Kaela, Kronii, Biboo and Shiori will play the same game this week.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
This timesmith collab is pretty good so far, and I think Kaela, Kronii, Biboo and Shiori will play the same game this week.
The twist of the game being about making a vlog is pretty amusing compared to LC.

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
1712468850165.png

To the Pebble that is responsible for sending this travesty and inflicting yet more fucking Corset on the world; I wish you a very pleasant infinite testicular torsion. I will find out who you are and I will send you 500 rotten apples and ensure your pawn comes back with Dragonplague every time. Every time I hire your pawn I will equip them with the weakest gear and send them back immediately, mildly inconveniencing you having to dispose of it all. I hope your savegame get corrupted and you lose your save. I hope you get baited by a steam scammer and not only lose your account but pay the scammer $1000 in the process trying to prove your ownership.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Just like Pippa, this Hunii chick when she is on meds goes full schizo its great

Its amazing what such small capsules can do to the brain

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!
Gloomi's up. And she's singing this time.

E: Bye bye, Gloomi.

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
Clara has been spending the better part of an hour trying unsuccessfully to beat Tibia Mariner with what I'm guessing is an unupgraded dagger, because she thinks daggers are cool. She's not even bad at the movement and dodging part of the game, but she's extremely bad at the gear and navigation parts.

God's Strongest Dragoon

Clara has been spending the better part of an hour trying unsuccessfully to beat Tibia Mariner with what I'm guessing is an unupgraded dagger, because she thinks daggers are cool. She's not even bad at the movement and dodging part of the game, but she's extremely bad at the gear and navigation parts.
Yeah, chat needs to lead her to something like Reduvia.

UberSoldat

Why is Lumi doing this to herself?

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
I'm just waiting for the next part of the arc where Awoogers starts posting British Woman Updates, constantly thirstposts over them and reposts art of them.
He'll repost British Woman teeth instead.

Just pretending

The Great Bald Rrat
Early Adopter
Ollie about Mane-chan:

"She struggles with english, but she knows most curse words [to keep an eye on me]. I can swear during my streams to vent my emotions, but not to target anyone, for example I can say 'fuck', but I can't say 'fuck the minorities'..."

Literally 1984, hololive black company confirmed.

Edit:

And my new favourite out-of-context quote:
"I like femboys, I like what they're doing, but as a romantic option? Not so much. And I'm not a pedophile, so please remeber this and don't cancel me."

Last edited:

Stunned But Dumb

Ollie about Mane-chan:

"She struggles with english, but she knows most curse words [to keep an eye on me]. I can swear during my streams to vent my emotions, but not to target anyone, for example I can say 'fuck', but I can't say 'fuck the minorities'..."

Literally 1984, hololive black company confirmed.
It's so funny that she only knows swear words to keep Ollie in line. I wonder if Hakka's manager just knows spanish swears or if any non-bilingual manager does for that matter

Netscaper

Early Adopter
It's so funny that she only knows swear words to keep Ollie in line. I wonder if Hakka's manager just knows spanish swears or if any non-bilingual manager does for that matter
Hakka's manager is fucked. Half the Spanish language can be turned into a swear/reference to body parts, or imply something very bad if you put in the right context and intention.

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
Lumi, after hearing Dutch: "I hate this language. This is disgusting."

E: lmao what

Last edited:
Top Bottom