"Let's just go with 'JDON', maybe it has a meaning, who knows? It's fine!"Kaela Kovalskia (to Kobo)

Liveposting - LMAOOOOOOO's not included due to ongoing recession

Negzana

Has anyone in Hololive used the term "nutted" before, because Shiori just did when talking about her cat's deadbeat dad. I hope Hen-mama gets danger pay having to monitor all her streams

Edit: twitter is going to cancel her for hating people with long noses
I really wonder if Shiori's choice was either pure merit, last minute choice, or they specifically wanted an unhinged person

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
I really wonder if Shiori's choice was either pure merit, last minute choice, or they specifically wanted an unhinged person
Probably merit, she had been grinding as an EN chuuba since the start of the scene pretty much

God's Strongest Dragoon

Seeing all the girls play supermarket simulator and the first thing they all do is try to get run over. It would be a cool idea for a mod to make it so that if a truck spawns in and hits you, your screen immediately goes black and you respawn in a version of the game with isekai fantasy shit.
>same exact size of everything but the assets are changed for a fantasy town with cobbleroads
>replace a bunch of items with generic fantasy shit like potions, arrows, candles, scrolls, tomes, and rings
>change NPC armor between armor, normal commoner clothing, and sorceror robes
>add NPC variants based on fantasy races like dwarves (small npcs), elves (tall and knife ears), orcs (green skin)
>change the currency to gold, silver, and copper coins. Could even just include gems as an extra value to mess with you.

Last edited:

Salado

Clara's gonna be pole dancing in the corner of Airi's supermarket to attract clients.

e:

She's getting that crack money, alright.
06357.PNG

Last edited:

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
She's a genuinely great entertainer with a unique and endearing personality, it's merit.

God's Strongest Dragoon

Airi is putting money on screen whenever chat donates. It has gotten out of control, she's going to break her OBS
moneytime.png

Salado

Koronesuki

X-Potato
Has anyone in Hololive used the term "nutted" before, because Shiori just did when talking about her cat's deadbeat dad. I hope Hen-mama gets danger pay having to monitor all her streams
Where have you been? Risu used to spend an entire month each year making nut jokes, a different one every day.
:nuts:
Probably both the first thing and the third thing. They seem to know what they're doing when it comes to recruiting vtubers.
Seeing all the girls play supermarket simulator and the first thing they all do is try to get run over. It would be a cool idea for a mod to make it so that if a truck spawns in and hits you, your screen immediately goes black and you respawn in a version of the game with isekai fantasy shit.
>same exact size of everything but the assets are changed for a fantasy town with cobbleroads
>replace a bunch of items with generic fantasy shit like potions, arrows, candles, scrolls, tomes, and rings
>change NPC armor between armor, normal commoner clothing, and sorceror robes
>add NPC variants based on fantasy races like dwarves (small npcs), elves (tall and knife ears), orcs (green skin)
>change the currency to gold, silver, and copper coins. Could even just include gems as an extra value to mess with you.
Can someone who knows how please make this? This is seriously a fantastic idea. (Get it? Fantastic. See what I did there? I'll see myself out.)

Kalion

:)
I'm amazed I haven't seen a "Hey you, you're finally awake" edit yet.

Salado

God's Strongest Dragoon

PassiveUnaggressive

Early Adopter

PassiveUnaggressive

Early Adopter
"I'm a friggin' wolf!"
:Vesper-UNHINGED:
E: Clara " 'So, that's what you were cooking, huh?' Oh, there's more."

God's Strongest Dragoon

SUDDEN PICO

Salado

She turned superchats off! :Vesper-UNHINGED:

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Salado

Back to the game!

"I blame Clara for this"- Chisaka Airi.

e:

She's gonna test if this mess can defeat YT's copyright system bullshit live :whatastory:

Last edited:

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
Where have you been? Risu used to spend an entire month each year making nut jokes, a different one every day.
:nuts:

Probably both the first thing and the third thing. They seem to know what they're doing when it comes to recruiting vtubers.

Can someone who knows how please make this? This is seriously a fantastic idea. (Get it? Fantastic. See what I did there? I'll see myself out.)
There is a difference in nut jokes and explicitly saying "the father cat nutted in the mother cat and then ran off"

Topo Chico

Identify yourself MariMari underscore E N viewer.

Keep it twisted

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Stream of consciousness while watching Clara's stream:

She wants more Phase Girl Sounds modded into Skyrim. Creatures, Enemies, Weapons, Spells, SFX, Music, Ambience, let your imagination run free - if it makes her laugh, all the better. For those who want to get into the modding scene, this could be a good way to learn how to make mods with the added benefit of anime woman advertisement.

On that note, with the rise of anime woman interest in modding (specifically for Bethesda games), we could have a thread that teaches them how to mod with examples of loadouts to switch between.

...and now she's talking about how inflation started with Willy Wonka and the blueberry scene, I completely lost where I was going with the above point, why is she like this

Top Bottom