"A new record: I've only insulted the British twice this stream. I'm on a roll!"Gavis Bettel

Liveposting - LMAOOOOOOO's not included due to ongoing recession

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
It's a good day for orange women with large "features"
1694548547861.png
:MozumiPichi::MozumiPichi::MozumiPichi::MozumiPichi:

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
Mozu is apparently the tallest member of her group... at 5'2". I wish all the best for her and everyone else in Tinycorp.

Maybe the lolicorp disbanded because they learned about the competition and had a giant collective woman moment after realizing they had been so comprehensively outdone.

Negzana

The fucking yellow woman has finally let the black woman out.

she finally used her black sclera model? why does she have it if she never really uses it? Clickbait because it's hot?

Horo7618

No one in particular
Ina deciding to give herself free rein at being a goofball via Small Ina has been a blessing.....

Stunned But Dumb

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
"If it's a joke or a meme, I will forego my seisoness" -Biboo, 2023

YAGOO crying in the club rn

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
Ina's merch is almost always on point. Thank god she didn't do signed merch this time.
I honestly feel this set is very reasonably priced for what you're getting. Even the individual pieces, outside of maybe the keychain.

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter

OTOH, she tries to be wholesome in general, which is more than you can say for most.

Horo7618

No one in particular

Her idea of things she was gonna be 'unseiso' about were deez nuts jokes and butts, so I don't think Yagoo is suffering all that much....

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Her idea of things she was gonna be 'unseiso' about were deez nuts jokes and butts, so I don't think Yagoo is suffering all that much....
Just don't tell Riku about it.

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist
This stream is long over but I'm catching Kiara's anniversary vod and she starts off eating a cake.

Kiara, that's the wrong brand...

Also this is probably a Top 5 Kiara Stream it's quite something. She's 200% genki today, scuffs her letter to her fans by reading it mostly drowned by her BGM, and then the edited videos start and they are actually good. Then she almost failed at cooking instant noodles and subsequently was able to eat like 6 small mouthfuls before tapping out.

Paragliding the editor has done a lot like Kiara-shaped shadows and 3d arms and hands, hilariously it appears that her hair is actually dyed orange so she doesn't even have to censor it.

"Camping" was just absurdist comedy, where Kiara almost fails to pull a carrot out of her mother's garden "the European wilderness". On one hand she gets extremely grossed out by slugs and calls one "the most disgusting thing I've ever seen", while on the other hand she shows absolutely no fear of dirt, normal insects, or chicken poop, and seems to have actually slept outside.

Also her phone mic voice is extremely cute.

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
This stream is long over but I'm catching Kiara's anniversary vod and she starts off eating a cake.

Kiara, that's the wrong brand...

Also this is probably a Top 5 Kiara Stream it's quite something. She's 200% genki today, scuffs her letter to her fans by reading it mostly drowned by her BGM, and then the edited videos start and they are actually good. Then she almost failed at cooking instant noodles and subsequently was able to eat like 6 small mouthfuls before tapping out.

Paragliding the editor has done a lot like Kiara-shaped shadows and 3d arms and hands, hilariously it appears that her hair is actually dyed orange so she doesn't even have to censor it.

"Camping" was just absurdist comedy, where Kiara almost fails to pull a carrot out of her mother's garden "the European wilderness". On one hand she gets extremely grossed out by slugs and calls one "the most disgusting thing I've ever seen", while on the other hand she shows absolutely no fear of dirt, normal insects, or chicken poop, and seems to have actually slept outside.

Also her phone mic voice is extremely cute.

Orange women winning? Bah

John Vtuber👁️

Certified Manwhore
at the top of the hour, Shiori is going to hold a very educational stream, and I have never been more terrified about the possibilities

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
at the top of the hour, Shiori is going to hold a very educational stream, and I have never been more terrified about the possibilities

Is she gonna force feed you some of dat estrogen

:smugmoona:

John Vtuber👁️

Certified Manwhore

Negzana

John Vtuber👁️

Certified Manwhore

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

I hope the manager vetoed the suppository part of the stream.

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
Did Shiori never enable memberships?

Top Bottom