"Googoo-gaga, my skin is more yellow than yours!"Kobo Kanaeru

Liveposting - LMAOOOOOOO's not included due to ongoing recession

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
Sayu is going over drama and poor life decisions at the moment.

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
Airi's singing treasure box atm. Sakana's failed Marine replacement is singing her song and he's not even here for it.
:marinesmug:

Stunned But Dumb

Sayu is going over drama and poor life decisions at the moment.

first time I've heard someone say the word "glomp" in years... wow. Sayu has a lot of fairweather friends

Paladin

first time I've heard someone say the word "glomp" in years... wow. Sayu has a lot of fairweather friends
Yeah, the post by @reinigen was spot on.
Think about it another way - person who was publicly screwed and also gave the first major back eye to Nijisanji is flooded by people bothering her about every Niji drama since. Exponentially so now because of Selen. And Sayu gets to watch the community outpouring she never got because while she struck the first blow, Selen scored the killshot. I think there are very few people with their shit put together enough to deal with the situation she's currently in.

Stunned But Dumb

Several thousand on skeb already? Skeb is the worst thing to hit the vtuber industry

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Yeah, the post by @reinigen was spot on.
I made the analogy on the Discord that it's like Smaug the dragon from the Hobbit. Sayu was the archer who hit him and exposed the tiny weakspot, but Selen was the one who hit the weak spot and killed the dragon. I don't think Selen's situation would have nearly the same impact if Sayu hadn't gotten screwed the way she did and fought back the way she did. So I honestly think she's just as tangled in this whole drama as anyone else.

Last edited:

Paladin

I made the analogy on the Discord that it's like Smaug the dragon from the Hobbit. Sayu was the archer who hit him and exposed the tiny weakspot, but Selen was the one who hit the weak spot and killed the dragon. I don't think Selen's situation would have nearly the same impact if Sayu hasn't gotten screwed the way she did and fought back the way she did. So I honestly think she's just as tangled in this whole drama as anyone else.
It is a fair assessment. However, she clearly feels burned by the people who were shit-taking her, now jumping to the defenses of Doki while only quietly acknowledging their fuckup to Sayu in dm's. It is an issue of hypocrisy that is really only blatant to her, given her livid experience.

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
Airi was mentioning all the vsingers in phase who are better than her and forgot to mention Rie. I don't think her being constantly forgotten will ever get old.
:Vesper-UNHINGED:

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Rie's mum walked in while she was playing the sex minigame with the milf in HuniePop :whatastory:

EDIT: Oh it was her fucking granddad, holy fucking shit

Koronesuki

X-Potato

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Rie is playing Huniepop and trying to rizz up the brown girl. Rie finds out she's got already got a kid and the father isn't around.

Rie: "Latina moment."

Ensok

Early Adopter
Rie learned that Kyanna is a single mother and said "Latina moment".

Edit: Curses.

She also doesn't like Nikki, good taste. Nikki is easily worst girl.

Last edited:

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter
Several thousand on skeb already? Skeb is the worst thing to hit the vtuber industry
If you're Indie, skebs are a tax write-off, it counts as you doing marketing for your IP.

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
Lumi almost started talking about crime statistics in cities before she stopped herself.
:smugmoona:

Going to be playing Dawn of War.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Lumi almost started talking about crime statistics in cities before she stopped herself.
Shit like that is why Lumi is our favourite tard.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
The fucking relay started out with Superduper

What does GOD mean by this man

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
Man, Reina's singing is amazing, and nice bump to 3k.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter

Salado

Top Bottom