"My Hollywood fantasy is ruined when I see this crippled fuck. Hollywood lied to me"Tenma Maemi

Liveposting - LMAOOOOOOO's not included due to ongoing recession

God's Strongest Dragoon

Jerry has been streaming for less than 5 minutes and is displaying how badly she's addicted to this Minecraft modpack

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
Jerry has been streaming for less than 5 minutes and is displaying how badly she's addicted to this Minecraft modpack
All this needs is her being attacked by animals and it'll be kino.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
"I don't need to do that, I can just kill myself!" Jelly, 2024.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
brit pippa raids her flip genmate then immediately types "call him a sweaty monkey"

i fucking love this penguin

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
watching Crimzon Ruze play Palworld, a few notes:

-the stream restriction lift is 15 minutes from now, he began streaming an hour beforehand, said it was probably fine
-dead pals leave behind a corpse that is fully physics-capable, which should lead to some creative minds going hog-wild
-so far going through the tutorial phase he is not using any weapons or armor, just his fists, and recently discovered that he can use Pals to fight other Pals
(EDIT: he has since started bashing everything with a club, still no armor though)
-if HoloLive or HoloStars don't have permissions to create their own server they play throughout early access, it will be the developer's biggest mistake of their career, or Takeshi taking his time with the fax machine

and for any other chuuba groups, friends, corpos, it might benefit them to have Palworld collab streams and progress streams much like Minecraft or Rust (looking at Phase Connect specifically, fishman please)

Awoogers

eimi is really good at riling jerry up

azlk

curiosity didnt kill the cat but sure gave it PTSD
So does this Eimi and Jelly conversation confirm hamster had a past life or at least was a content creator before hamster?
And apparently Eimi knew Jelly before her gen 3 debut, but correct me if I misinterpreted.

Awoogers

they have really good chemistry with each other

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
Loomers ending stream with Prince of Egypt karaoke.
:shubaIapprob:

Edit: Now Winter Wonderland, lol. Also the "hate Yamanbas" bot showed up momentarily.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
So does this Eimi and Jelly conversation confirm hamster had a past life or at least was a content creator before hamster?
And apparently Eimi knew Jelly before her gen 3 debut, but correct me if I misinterpreted.
That rrat has been thrown around, but I haven't seen any kind of hard confirmation yet.

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
Loomers ending stream with Prince of Egypt karaoke.
:shubaIapprob:
For someone who claims to have fallen away from the Church, Lumi sure does seem to have a lot of affection for it.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

Short

God Damn the Sun

Bronze

Seems we need a nijisanji manager to ensure Muyu rests properly. a week or two should be fine :smugpipi:

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
Seems we need a nijisanji manager to ensure Muyu rests properly. a week or two should be fine :smugpipi:
Knowing Nijisanji, it would be a week in the hospital :whatastory:

John Vtuber👁️

Certified Manwhore
Still watching Crimzon Ruze's Palworld stream, he accidentally committed enough crimes to gain a wanted level and get the Legally Distinct Collectible Creature Police trying to kill him

He also mentioned Octavio wants to play, and that he wants to set up a collab with the boys to play the game together

and now he is slowly discovering all of the crimes he could theoretically commit with these Pals, not just indentured servitude, including but not limited to: inducing depression, ulcers, fractured bones, selling off Pals to sketchy individuals

but since he wants to do a seiso playthrough, he is intentionally avoiding that sort of thing, just having a wholesome time with his Pals (ignore the trail of the dead in their wake)

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Still watching Crimzon Ruze's Palworld stream, he accidentally committed enough crimes to gain a wanted level and get the Legally Distinct Collectible Creature Police trying to kill him

He also mentioned Octavio wants to play, and that he wants to set up a collab with the boys to play the game together

and now he is slowly discovering all of the crimes he could theoretically commit with these Pals, not just indentured servitude, including but not limited to: inducing depression, ulcers, fractured bones, selling off Pals to sketchy individuals

but since he wants to do a seiso playthrough, he is intentionally avoiding that sort of thing, just having a wholesome time with his Pals (ignore the trail of the dead in their wake)
And it's still NDA for a game ^_^ Maybe no one will pay attention, but maybe tomorrow the news will be released on the official hololive twitter.:whatastory:

John Vtuber👁️

Certified Manwhore
And it's still NDA for a game ^_^ Maybe no one will pay attention, but maybe tomorrow the news will be released on the official hololive twitter.:whatastory:

he says at least once every half hour or so that it's the 16th in Japan, so he's good - disregarding that Koyori goes live with the game in 12 hours, same with Kirsche (approximately)

if it's not miscommunication on an incredibly severe level, I'm surprised his manager hasn't tried to reach out, because otherwise it sounds like a justification

so if you want to see true war crimes being committed, wait about 12 hours:

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Why is Proctor talking about being into fat chicks?

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Top Bottom