"What's a Tenga?"Luca Kaneshiro

Liveposting - LMAOOOOOOO's not included due to ongoing recession

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
All Kronii needed to win is to play against other bad players :BijouBijou: EN is doomed. Also when is the tourney?
in like 23 hours, also kronii is the best of the worst players. :BijouBijou:

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)
I enjoy seeing women suffer playing From games. It is very comfy

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
I am not even getting close to getting into any races today. It's giving me so much more errors than usual; normally it will give false hope and put me in a parallel room instead of the correct one, but today is just constant error messages.

Last edited:

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS
I am not even getting close to getting into any races today. It's giving me so much more errors than usual; normally it will give false hope and put me in a parallel room instead of the correct one, but today is just constant error messages.
Getting into a race with 5 Holos at once would be a fucking blessing.

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter

Nasa is in a collab for Murder Mystery (an online version of a tabletop procedural-type game?) with other JP chuubas.

@hylic is in chat; OBS crashed and fucked her on-screen translator software up, so it's in-chat live-TLs.

@hylic thank you in advance for your invaluable service for all EOP and those lacking their Nihongo reps to keep up.

Last edited:

Slutpuppies

unity love, resident luxiem fangull
Based on their outfits I think we can definitely say that @Slutpuppies is a joint account run by FuwaMoco

You honor me. Bau bau.

My cute doggos would never simp for Le Retard de Vox Akuma :depressedtako:.

What am i even saying they would 100% be the type to simp for him...

I was disappointed when Vox privated all his NSFW ASMRs, but that's more because I thought we were kindred spirits, it was way more of a bummer to hear that he didn't enjoy making them after a certain point. I hako-oshi Luxiem, I love them all together as a group and separately as streamers but I'm not a Vox simp.

(Which isn't to say there's no simping going on, mind.)

The really messed up part about that is that since Mysta left they've only gotten to collab a couple of times, so it feels like I lost him and the group dynamic I loved too. Luv me Kuro, and it's blindingly obvious the choice he made was the right one career-wise, but ouch.

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
You're missing out.
I don't have time to get AROUND watching her streams. Anyways she is being groomed enough already

Clown Penis

Early Adopter

Wake up faggets, Tenma Tardemi is in Castle Cainhurst.

She's about to get her anus expanded by Logarius. Only got her anus expanded 9 times.

Now she's getting STDs from Queen Annalise. :tenmayourmom:

Last edited:

Just pretending

The Great Bald Rrat
Early Adopter
Reine is currently encouraging people to watch at least one movie from the "Human Centipede" franchise, so that they have "something to talk about at parties" :BijouBijou:

Clown Penis

Early Adopter
Reine is currently encouraging people to watch at least one movie from the "Human Centipede" franchise, so that they have "something to talk about at parties" :BijouBijou:
You think she started talking about "Human Centipede" while she was in bed with Kiara recently?

During beak-to-cloaca, of course. Because Reine is a master of comedic timing.

:kikiriki:

Jolted Cookies

Ohmies don't snitch
Early Adopter
From Erika's ASMR stream:
*someone in chat says 2024 has been a "rough start"
Erika: Sometimes years can go off to a rough start, but you just have to be patient and then it will get better... yeah it'll get better, it will be amazing
:unsure: and :sanasmile:

EDIT:
Two quotes, but saying the same thing
first at 1:38:38
second at 1:39:19
Timestamp hopefully

Last edited:

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
Panko has decided since her model is Chibi + Panko her name is Chinko.

httn

Hag enthusiast
Chat: "We will find out who ??? is?"
Lumi: "Someday, maybe even today" "Can you keep an eye on twitter for me while i build"
🤔🤔🤔

Compressed jpg

wtf is happening
Lumi: "Someday, maybe even today" "Can you keep an eye on twitter for me while i build"
🤔🤔🤔
It's Phase Weekly today🤔

Expecting a fishman fumble?

Bronze

🤔🤔🤔
I feel like she's trolling.

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Bronze

I feel like she's trolling.
I meant this as learning ??? but she wasn't lying about today so can i get my Gura reactions?

Anime Fan

Dizzy just hinted that Phase Connect will be announcing something big on twitter soon. She made it sound like it's going to be the new JPs.

Top Bottom