"So uh... after the stream... you wanna show me your Bionicles?"Noir Vesper

Liveposting - LMAOOOOOOO's not included due to ongoing recession

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Hexa called me Rie... suddenly I don't feel so good...
Wait, you mean the girl that hasn't been doing any sort of op-sec since she joined this site isn't good at op-sec for other people?

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS
Meanwhile Bae is driving herself insane in another Mario Kart arc by trying to learn world record Rainbow Road strats.

httn

Hag enthusiast
Man Mozzu sounds super burnt out in her members stream. :painpeko:

Bronze

Man Mozzu sounds super burnt out in her members stream. :painpeko:
Why? Has something happened other than that one stupid donation to Elia?

httn

Hag enthusiast
Why? Has something happened other than that one stupid donate to Elia?
She mentioned that as one pain point. Just mainly seems like she has fallen into the defacto manager role for V-dere so trying to manage that is impacting her ability to stream as regularly as she wants to.

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
She mentioned that as one pain point. Just mainly seems like she has fallen into the defacto manager role for V-dere so trying to manage that is impacting her ability to stream as regularly as she wants to.
Ah, so there's no outside management structure. As they grow, they definitely needed to either spread the load or reimburse her for the time spent on the outside-related activity.

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter

Panko appears to be making an Italian character for DS1 Remaster.

Screenshot_20240104_143435_Brave.jpg

Bronze

Panko either has never seen Mr bean or is legally blind

E: character looks like he's gonna write a whole thread on twitter about me being an evil nazi because I played a video game

Last edited:

Clown Penis

Early Adopter
Panko either has never seen Mr bean or is legally blind

E: character looks like he's gonna write a whole thread on twitter about me being an evil nazi because I played a video game
You already know his pronouns without even having to look at his bio.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
Panko has challenged the firelink graveyard.

Kalion

:)
Tenma's groggy morning voice is really cute.

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
Meanwhile Bae is driving herself insane in another Mario Kart arc by trying to learn world record Rainbow Road strats.
IRyS and Bae fighting over Sunset Wilds was funny, but I really think their focus on time trials is useless as far as practice for the tournament is concerned. They’d be better off practicing dragging defensive items behind them and learning when to shoot and when to hold them.

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS
IRyS and Bae fighting over Sunset Wilds was funny, but I really think their focus on time trials is useless as far as practice for the tournament is concerned. They’d be better off practicing dragging defensive items behind them and learning when to shoot and when to hold them.
Yeah. Knowing the shortcuts and skips is good, but there's no guarantee that they'll have the mushrooms that you need to do them that time trials just starts them with.

Bronze

So Muyu auditioned with an edited video of gameplay, minecraft montage etc. She says she wasn't sure she would get in, most likely just anxiety. I'm suprised that she actually went through audition and interview, as i expected nepohires to simply skip the audition, Vshojo style. Still, great decision by Phase. She sounds happy to be there too

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
So Muyu auditioned with an edited video of gameplay, minecraft montage etc. She says she wasn't sure she would get in, most likely just anxiety. I'm suprised that she actually went through audition and interview, as i expected nepohires to simply skip the audition, Vshojo style. Still, great decision by Phase. She sounds happy to be there too
I'm happy for her. I know we joke about Phase becoming the place for Tsunderia refugees, but they've all been doing great in Phase, including Muyu. And I'm sure it was a lot easier on Muyu, and probably Saya, knowing she was joining with people that she knows well. She seems super close with Dizzy and Ember, and they, especially Dizzy, really care for her. But the same can be said of all of them. Gen 3 has been received very well, especially by the rest of the Phase girls. I'm sure Phase will do great for Muyu, and Muyu will do great for Phase.

And speaking of Ember, this collab with her and Tenma is gold. Granted, almost anything with Tenma is amazing, but these two have been great. Lots of fun moments between them.

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
Gen 3 has been received very well
They stabilized after debut at 4-view or high-3-view CCVs, which I don't think we've ever seen out of non-big-corpos. Phase's overall sub/CCV ratio is nuts.

Clown Penis

Early Adopter
They stabilized after debut at 4-view or high-3-view CCVs, which I don't think we've ever seen out of non-big-corpos. Phase's overall sub/CCV ratio is nuts.
Phase definitely punches above their weight.

Kinda like Pippa.

:pippaworship:

Kalion

:)
Muyu certainly has the type of brainworms that if she were to skip the normal audition process that everyone else went though she'd hold it against herself forever, thinking she's some sort of fraud who only got a pity spot due to having friends. Even if there's a mountain of evidence that isn't true.

Top Bottom