"Explaining to Airi what nutting is while Lia is face down on the ground wheezing"Fujikura Uruka

Liveposting - LMAOOOOOOO's not included due to ongoing recession

Bronze

Slam dunking a ped is easy content and to be honest I have no idea why yessica was dumb enough to choose this hill to die on. To be honest I’m expecting to see an apology tweet tomorrow when this tweet gains more traction.
I dunno, they can shit some excuses for why they were wrong, but Hexa was somehow even more wrong. Not the first time it would happen.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Gonna pull your signature move of swapping oshis? :smugpipi:
i for one will find it funny when he swaps oshi for the nth time

though that leaves naganon as the prime prey to groom so

I've been reformed with no intent or action to leave Hexa, and I will certainly take being called a whore for my prior actions, as it is well deserved

not only has she approved of me, reciprocated, and is actively /here/, but I would be a genuine brainlet to give all that up because this sort of thing never happens and I lucked the fuck out

I don't know how this is all going to end, but I'm going to take whatever comes in the process

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
I've been reformed with no intent or action to leave Hexa, and I will certainly take being called a whore for my prior actions, as it is well deserved

not only has she approved of me, reciprocated, and is actively /here/, but I would be a genuine brainlet to give all that up because this sort of thing never happens and I lucked the fuck out

I don't know how this is all going to end, but I'm going to take whatever comes in the process
Take your meds. :takeyourmeds:

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Awoogers

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
I'm not doing that raid message thing, I enjoy being able to see chat.

Awoogers

Atlas

Hexa has fine taste in Epstein shirts, and she's wearing it right now too.
Untitled2.png
Are those her hands? Because if so, where is takodachi where you need him?

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
Tenma put $200 down on some gamble that Brad Pitt would be on the Epstein list.
:whatastory:

Atlas

You're never gonna fuck her, bro I hope you know that. And hexa, when you inevitably have to reject him well make sure you have a weapon on hand.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
You're never gonna fuck her, bro I hope you know that. And hexa, when you inevitably have to reject him well make sure you have a weapon on hand.

if/when rejected by anyone, I move on, easy. It's not the end of the world. I'll probably play Fortnite to get some fat dubs.

Short

God Damn the Sun

Stunned But Dumb

if/when rejected by anyone, I move on, easy. It's not the end of the world. I'll probably play Fortnite to get some fat dubs.

Wait, does this imply that is the end goal here, or...

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Well its starting.

Archive
@midori get ready for the next cancelation arc

>Callout post has 60 likes
>Hexa's response has 3k as of writing

I hope green woman doesnt back down because according to zoomer retard logic (the most valid logic on twitter) this ratio gives her the W

And the first vtuber is retarded anyways

hylic

Michiru started playing Lethal Company, but instead of playing normally, she is obsessed with collecting beehives solo for some reason

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter

Michiru started playing Lethal Company, but instead of playing normally, she is obsessed with collecting beehives solo for some reason

Nice.

Seems it's Beechiru Company time.

She's probably preparing herself to be one of the two Gen 1s who isn't retarded for the collab.

^I'm going with that explaination, though she's had somewhat favorable RNG on this planet, she's managed a good haul of junk (plus two hives) and met quota solo. Also I don't think she's died yet, unless she did while I left the room.

Also she's got a great grasp on the text commands.. she really should have more confidence in her general English capabilities.

Last edited:

Kalion

:)
"I'M NOT BROWN!"
Oh Jelly that's going to get clipped and used out of context.

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
Top Bottom