"Chat, Hitler did nothing wrong (bass drop)"Filian

Liveposting - LMAOOOOOOO's not included due to ongoing recession

Ensok

Early Adopter
Laplus is playing Malzahar? That's cool, the colors fit and he was one of my mains before the rework and long before I quit playing.

Panopticon

Resident Lovebug
Has he stopped yelling, yet? From what I hear, he hasn't stopped yelling since debut, even in his sleep
He’s keeping up the voice Kay-Faybe. While he isn’t yelling, he’s growling like a JoJo character the whole way through.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Mika claims she'd want to keep her VODs up if she could. She can't give any details though due to an NDA.
Further clarifies that she's under Nijisanji, and not Nijisanji EN and that she doesn't have the option

Wonder how the contracts differ between the two branches, and what she negotiated for in exchange for VOD deletion
The reason could be some autism regarding rights. On an AMA Phase Connects CEO Sakana said that they would delete and or private everything after a talent graduation so that, if I were to read between the lines, there wouldn't be any conflicts on profiting on talents that are no longer in the company. Basically instead of negotiating exit royalties they just cut off the revenue source.

I can't say for certain that Nijisanji does it for the same reasons, but given how incompetent their management is, and how quite frankly un-western of a philosophy that is, I wouldn't be surprised if that was the case.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
Does anyone have the timestamp to this?
Unfortunately the vod is down, and naganon's archive had to have it cut out. @naganon do you happen to have a local copy of Hexa singing Dominick the Donkey?
Fuck it, I published it

Edit: Timestamp for Dominick The Donkey is 00:43:00

The vod on my youtube still has her singing it. Just cutting out the video she played while she was away was enough. I'm thinking of uploading my vods to another place in addition to youtube, just to avoid a situation where I've deleted a vod that I had to censor for youtube. Any recommendations as to where I should upload them? I don't know if I want to place much stock into rumble. They kind of suck and they don't have playlists.
Edit: Alternatively, I can just upload the uncensored versions to rumble, but I figure having a backup place for all vods to store them might be good in case something happens to the youtube channel.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
rin had a minor inconvenience today and her day is ruined

and an ad just played

and now shes playing sudoku

i think shes not okay

Topo Chico

Panko joined phase because she wanted to be get a smug loli with a cute tummy. Her indentions were lewd from the start. It's ogre

Awoogers

theres a bulborb in rins house

Stunned But Dumb

Ami got the shoryuken faster than most people learning how to do notations

Netscaper

Early Adopter
Ami is also playing Street fighter 2 on the shitty PS port that DSP loves WITH a 6 button controller.
I love how every single thing they added for that port is something bad :smugpipi:

Awoogers

blue pippa is surprised that theres 6 billion people in the world

now shes giving homework

Compressed jpg

wtf is happening
"Sakana looks like a shota" - Panko
:BijouBijou:

Koronesuki

X-Potato
The vod on my youtube still has her singing it.
I assumed that it did, which is why I just asked for a timestamp. Either way, I'm glad I got to hear it.  Green Candy Striped Woman good.

Lord Umbra

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife
Muyu is autistically explaining how to animation cancel pickaxe swings for optimal mining speed, and generally how to be a sweatlord at Deep Rock Galactic.

Oh no. I'd managed to avoid her so far. It might be over for me. :shiinastare:

Lee Crabb

Resident Liacon

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
Runie is trying to play Exit 8 very methodically, and struggling way harder than scardy-cat Hina who was in a constant state of panic.

Negzana

I think Dizzy is even more broken than usual

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
Im calling bullshit on the dizzy crying statistic. She's cried way more on stream.
Edit:
I also call bulshit on her not reading smut fanfiction on the 612 fanfiction she read.

Last edited:
Top Bottom