"Oh my God, why is she black?"Kirschey

Liveposting - LMAOOOOOOO's not included due to ongoing recession

frz

hmmh grandblue fantasy just randomly have a bunch of 3d models for seiyuu to dance and sing in.
Does other gacha have these kinda fes.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

hmmh grandblue fantasy just randomly have a bunch of 3d models for seiyuu to dance and sing in.
Does other gacha have these kinda fes.

As far as I know not really(except if you count imas,LL,and bandori respectively but i digress)

It's more of a cygames thing in of itself since GBF is it's poster child and the one with the biggest appearance market wise on JP even though realistically it's a spinoff of rage of the bahamut series

It's more or less also from the fact that there are people who take this game very fucking seriously in Japan despite it being a shitty mobile browser mobage gacha game(there's people who will legitly go on day offs at work just so they can play Guild wars which is predominantly JP wide rather than it is EN wide)

There's also a funny fact that GBF is one of the main reasons why there's a pity counter on modern gacha games because someone fucking burned through a lot of money back then just to get a character with her nothing in sights that became so big it forced cygames to intervene

So GBF fes is big enough that its on a different level as other anniversaries gacha games do(AK,AL,BA and many others)

Last edited:

frz

As far as I know not really(except if you count imas,LL,and bandori respectively but i digress)

It's more of a cygames thing in of itself since GBF is it's poster child and the one with the biggest appearance market wise on JP even though realistically it's a spinoff of rage of the bahamut series

It's more or less also from the fact that there are people who take this game very fucking seriously in Japan despite it being a shitty mobile browser mobage gacha game(there's people who will legitly go on day offs at work just so they can play Guild wars which is predominantly JP wide rather than it is EN wide)

There's also a funny fact that GBF is one of the main reasons why there's a pity counter on modern gacha games because someone fucking burned through a lot of money back then just to get a character with her nothing in sights that became so big it forced cygames to intervene

So GBF fes is big enough that its on a different level as other anniversaries gacha games do(AK,AL,BA and many others)
Oh i was just thinking that other shitty gacha games in jp are just as big/bigger. Namely the fate grand order one

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Oh i was just thinking that other shitty gacha games in jp are just as big/bigger. Namely the fate grand order one
as big as FGO is in jp it has this kind of like a bad rep because of lasengles stubborness and the fact that every fucking anniversary is a fucking saberface

not even counting the fact that they still dont have a pity system after all these years and their competing series is one of the big reasons why its there in the very first place

theres also the fact that cygames routinely give free rolls every summer/anniv/december-january in that exact order meanwhile FGO is very stingy

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
as big as FGO is in jp it has this kind of like a bad rep because of lasengles stubborness and the fact that every fucking anniversary is a fucking saberface

not even counting the fact that they still dont have a pity system after all these years and their competing series is one of the big reasons why its there in the very first place

theres also the fact that cygames routinely give free rolls every summer/anniv/december-january in that exact order meanwhile FGO is very stingy
As an FGO-fag I can confidentially tell you that you are wrong. FGO has pity, at 330 summons and it doesn't carry across banners. If you're F2P you're guaranteed at least 2 whole 5* a year. Also they're now releasing less than 1 event every month and even still some of those are reruns. And we only get like 1-2 new main story chapter a year. All this while the game continues to make ~25M+ every month.

Why can't I put down this shitty game? :yagoocry:

Just pretending

The Great Bald Rrat
Early Adopter
As an FGO-fag I can confidentially tell you that you are wrong. FGO has pity, at 330 summons and it doesn't carry across banners. If you're F2P you're guaranteed at least 2 whole 5* a year. Also they're now releasing less than 1 event every month and even still some of those are reruns. And we only get like 1-2 new main story chapter a year. All this while the game continues to make ~25M+ every month.

You forgot to mention that today on the english server we discovered that some retard fucked up the most important event in the second half of this year by programming a massive, global raid to end before it has even started. And since it's Christmas weekend, the developer couldn't be bothered to fix it, so they published an announcement saying that "oh yeah, shit's fucked, we'll give you losers some free shit later, bye". :gunpeko:

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
You forgot to mention that today on the english server we discovered that some retard fucked up the most important event in the second half of this year by programming a massive, global raid to end before it has even started. And since it's Christmas weekend, the developer couldn't be bothered to fix it, so they published an announcement saying that "oh yeah, shit's fucked, we'll give you losers some free shit later, bye". :gunpeko:
Ivan...

I've spent too much time into this shitty gacha to quit at this point. Sadly...

Last edited:

Belle Delphine's Armpit

🎨🐿️🔮🧟‍♀🦚🍂📜🔨☔
Watching this dork play powerwash

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter

MAH BOI THESE COOKIES ARE WHAT ALL TRUE WARRIORS STRIVE FOR​

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
Panko talking about crusty clothes, blood coagulating in her mouth, and digging through trash. I'm beginning to believe her when she says she's not a lewdtuber, she's a grosstuber.

Porean

Early Adopter
Panko talking about crusty clothes, blood coagulating in her mouth, and digging through trash. I'm beginning to believe her when she says she's not a lewdtuber, she's a grosstuber.
She has no model, an actual Racoon-Girl is streaming

Anime Fan

Phase weekly delayed because Dizzy forgot to give gen 3 the setup files.

Panko Enjoyer

So Phase Weekly is going well.

EDIT: It's now at 1k votes and 58% "No"

Porean

Early Adopter
Phase weekly delayed because Dizzy forgot to give gen 3 the setup files.

Tsunderia Sleeper agent CODE NAME: SLUGMA has come to
edit; lol

Last edited:

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
Roca's doing a Christmas karaoke if you want something while you're waiting for files to transfer or tummies to unhort:

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Ember threw up (she got better).

Panko Enjoyer

Phase Weekly delayed to the top of the hour (2pm PST)

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter

Ivan...

I've spent too much time into this shitty gacha to quit at this point. Sadly...
We're in this hellhole together bros :gurasemperfi:
GCCjyj-Fa0-AAl-E4k.jpg

Panko Enjoyer

Top Bottom