"I watched a video, people can fit a laccoon in their butthole... I don't get it, is it a bad thing? Is it a bad thing? I'll stop talking lol"Meloco Kyoran

Liveposting - LMAOOOOOOO's not included due to ongoing recession

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
*isa after getting gifted subs from showing her tastes in vtubers*

What you think I'm some cheap whore
-S.S. isa

And now she's educating us of what an omega and what omegaverse is

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Natsumi "I am vtuber, I am from Canada, welcome to my stream"

:Ame-IKNEWIT:

Postal rrat

chinshilla
Natsumi "I am vtuber, I am from Canada, welcome to my stream"

:Ame-IKNEWIT:
Also natsumi "respectable people do not move to California" I think I'm in love

Kalion

:)

I enjoy my easily influenceable daughter.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Natsumi's translator "YES Canadians are gay villages"

:Roboco-MEMENOD:

Postal rrat

chinshilla
If any one wants to educate the chinchilla about California or Canada now is the time

Negzana

was listening to Lui's zatsudan not getting any of it cuz Japanese when suddenly she was speaking in English and I forgot just how good at English she is

Bronze

Saya's tangenting about notifications instead of showing the model as she said. I can already see debut 3.0 waiting room

I feel like she derails the topic far more than Airi. Didn't know it was even possible

Screenshot-2023-12-18-205148.png

Last edited:

UberSoldat

Saya's tangenting about notifications instead of showing the model as she said. I can already see debut 3.0 waiting room

I feel like she derails the topic far more than Airi. Didn't know it was even possible

Screenshot-2023-12-18-205148.png
Pretty basic list tbh

Panopticon

Resident Lovebug
Boston Froge and the Space Brit are collabing.

Bronze

Panopticon

Resident Lovebug
Both are pretty good. Frog is very entertaining .
Yeah, she's just got that super-infection gremlin energy. She's a potential collab beast. Amora has one of my favorite designs to come out in a while as well.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
For streamers that read chat a lot, dual casting sucks because as a viewer I'm missing half of the context on what's being said. I stopped watching Lumi's streams when she started doing this and now I feel lost in Mozzu's.

If Twitch allowed both on stream it would be slightly better, but still it's easier to read each individual chat in its own box than not because of all the delay

:ameraintear:

Bronze

For streamers that read chat a lot, dual casting sucks because as a viewer I'm missing half of the context on what's being said. I stopped watching Lumi's streams when she started doing this and now I feel lost in Mozzu's.

If Twitch allowed both on stream it would be slightly better, but still it's easier to read each individual chat in its own box than not because of all the delay

Pretty garbage way, but you can add both stream to holodex and then have their chats shown. I had to manually resize screens to make one bigger, as deleting one of them causes its chat to disappear, but that may be my inexperience with the site

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter
People are already tipping Muyu (including dizzy) and some motherfucker sent a 3k dono not even 5 minutes into the stream

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
I think the ad campaign is dragging in a large number of new people Shinnas is holding 1.6k right now from the raids.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
This is a very clippable Shiina moment.

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist
I think the ad campaign is dragging in a large number of new people Shinnas is holding 1.6k right now from the raids.

Shiina holding a steady 1.7k through sheer hag energy.

Lee Crabb

Resident Liacon

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter

I think someone said they usually just pop out twitch chat then line it up beside youtube chat. Presumably works the opposite way too pending on which video site you want to watch.
Edit: Unless you meant you already do that, then yeah I got nothin except that Holodex comment from earlier.

Top Bottom