"Yeah but I'm poooor"Kaneko Lumi

Liveposting - LMAOOOOOOO's not included due to ongoing recession

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

Negzana

I know you all in Pippastan go into a mindless rage every time Pippa doesn't get something until she has to tardwrangle you all from overreacting, but have any of you even watched Kobo?

I'm a Pemaloe so I'm equally salty

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter
Time for the chumkeks to get a bit of recognition.

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
Sounds like the popularity contest is going well.
:BijouBijou:

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
I know you all in Pippastan go into a mindless rage every time Pippa doesn't get something until she has to tardwrangle you all from overreacting, but have any of you even watched Kobo?

No way ! It has to be rigged ! No way the most popular vtuber in indonesia and overall one of the biggest vtuber in the world would win over pipipipipippppaaaaa!

Bronze

Enough to know she deserves it. Although i believe Hololive could put least chaotic girl and win anyway. Such is the difference in numbers

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I am ready for the pipbros to organize a hostile attack on Kobo and then get btfo'd by Indogs autism, PLEASE LET THIS HAPPEN!

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife
They have the biggest community and they submitted their talents so they shouldn't lose many, only exceptions like Selen
It's just weird given Holo seemingly hasn't given the ok for talents to show up to accept their award. I saw a comment that Melody said something about it being really hard for Holo to release anything, which I haven't checked her vod to verify, but it puts a bit of a downer when Kobo has that samey showing for her entry and there's nothing to be really said about it or interviewed, just move on.

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur
I am ready for the pipbros to organize a hostile attack on Kobo and then get btfo'd by Indogs autism, PLEASE LET THIS HAPPEN!
If the Pipptards think they are crazy, they clearly haven't seen ID's fanbase, especially Kobo's.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
If the Pipptards think they are crazy, they clearly haven't seen ID's fanbase, especially Kobo's.
Even better if it causes holo to take notice and they tell filian to stop inciting shit, oh that would be a dream come true.

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur
Well if it makes you all feel better, a Holo who actually deserves the prize is about to lose

Edit: Nevermind, there is justice after all.

Bronze

Henya :hololove: even though kaela deserves it more

Ensok

Early Adopter
Pako's put out some good drawings in Kiara's stream.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

IonProxy

God's Strongest Emmote (Emmperially Bestowed)
This one's not rigged

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter

Bronze

Negzana

Top Bottom