"she dislikes pickaxes and I take that seriously and personally #holoAdvent"Kaela Kovalskia

Liveposting - LMAOOOOOOO's not included due to ongoing recession

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
Management hate.

It is just a 3d model, why these niggërs are taking so long to fix it?

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur
Management hate.

It is just a 3d model, why these niggërs are taking so long to fix it?

Is that why she like never uses it? What is wrong with it, anyway? I didn't even remember she couldn't use it at home until now. Didn't that happen like way back at the start of the year?

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
Is that why she like never uses it? What is wrong with it, anyway?
the model is very glitchy, with her hair, wings and skirt having clipping issues, she asked management to fix it and they said they would only be able to do it by the end of the year.

I didn't even remember she couldn't use it at home until now. Didn't that happen like way back at the start of the year?
Apparently, her home3d model is not even loaded on her phone. She wanted to use it on her Idol karaoke but couldn't due to it not being fixed yet.

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur
they said they would only be able to do it by the end of the year.
They meant that literally, I guess. The shitty side of doing everything in-house, I suppose.

httn

Hag enthusiast
Which one of you yamanba's keeps donating TOTAL DINO DEATH to ami?

httn

Hag enthusiast
"Dilate the penslot" - Shiina 2023

Bronze

That's a lot of cool things Shiina got ngl

Salado

Bronze

Can't pick who to watch, too many Povs for holodex unfortunately. I guess I'll just switch povs between groups when they inevitably split for maximum :chaos:

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
JESUS CHRIST KEFFELS HAS BROKEN INTO THE V4 COLLAB
1702689395975.png
GOD HELP US ALL :vomit:

Anime Fan

Sounds like the phase girls are having some issues with the Lethal Company mod they're using for the collab and Jelly is currently trying to fix it.

Salado

Can't pick who to watch, too many Povs for holodex unfortunately. I guess I'll just switch povs between groups when they inevitably split for maximum :chaos:
Pick the one with the best connection. Jelly and Erina will buffer like crazy when they start playing.

Stunned But Dumb

I just chose Iori because she's the comfiest imo. Otherwise I would've chose Uruka

Anime Fan

I chose Jelly, I've been enjoying her streams a lot lately. Also looks like Jelly managed to fix Uruka's issues.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
This is going to be a huge clusterfuck of a collab.

Bronze

I just chose Iori because she's the comfiest imo. Otherwise I would've chose Uruka
Understandable, but you are missing out how lia talked with her ai bf from character.ai to motivate herself to finish an essay and other things to pass a lecture.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Erina sounds like an ASMR and Iori immediately started with her Marge Simpson impression.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
Maybe watching Lia was a mistake. I am now deaf.

Salado

Not 5 minutes in and Lia's losing her shit lol

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
I pity anyone not watching Uruka and missing out on the free karaoke.

Top Bottom