"I was also told by S2 talents that Nophi was not allowed to speak Tagalog, because'SEA is not attractive' and it would tank her engagement during debut. This comment made me feel conflicted"Metorial Lotos

Liveposting - LMAOOOOOOO's not included due to ongoing recession

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
white girls fuck dogs plays in lumis bgm playlist
Good time to revisit the time her and Pippa karaoked the song during their watch-along of that weird dog movie:

That watch-along was amazing.
:whatastory:

PassiveUnaggressive

Early Adopter
1700245716830.png
Wear the sweater, write it down

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
i get my suits from mens warehouse like a normal person

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
rin is currently playing a game that collectively stunned her and her chat

this should be fun

Horo7618

No one in particular
rin is currently playing a game that collectively stunned her and her chat

this should be fun
It's just the idea of The Sun (one of the classic british trashy tabloids) making a video game at all is kind of bizarre, the game itself is probably just some crappy shovelware.....

Awoogers

It's just the idea of The Sun (one of the classic british trashy tabloids) making a video game at all is kind of bizarre, the game itself is probably just some crappy shovelware.....
and made by atari

Horo7618

No one in particular

Awoogers

atari uk, which judging by the credits was entirely staffed by indians
what did i even fucking expect

anyways rin is losing it for fucking real

PassiveUnaggressive

Early Adopter

Awoogers

mono has such a cute laugh

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter

WeTawks

It seems like every time I tune into a Shiina stream she talks about losing weight into her freshman year in high school and became attractive to the point where her tormentors from junior high didn't notice it was her has a feeling of a certain fictional character always mentioning the glory days at his peak.
7777.png

Last edited:

famous artist pipkun

DelusionTree

Early Adopter
It seems like every time I tune into a Shiina stream she talks about losing weight into her freshman year in high school and became attractive to the point where her tormentors in junior high didn't notice it was her has a feeling of a certain fictional character always mentioning his old days at his peak.
View attachment 56368
That's basically how Shiina copes.
She currently lives with her sister, sleeping on a bunk bed and used to make far, far more money being a wageslave. The bitterness of this situation seeps out once in awhile but she usually catches herself pretty fast.

famous artist pipkun

That's basically how Shiina copes.
She currently lives with her sister, sleeping on a bunk bed and used to make far, far more money being a wageslave. The bitterness of this situation seeps out once in awhile but she usually catches herself pretty fast.
ABCs peak in high school with their genius and creativity. come college everyone else surpasses them. I remember when Chipotle started popping up and ABCs were late hopping on the bandwagon about hacking the chipotle burrito; they become followers in adulthood.

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸

Awoogers

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
It seems like every time I tune into a Shiina stream she talks about losing weight into her freshman year in high school and became attractive to the point where her tormentors from junior high didn't notice it was her has a feeling of a certain fictional character always mentioning the glory days at his peak.
View attachment 56368
Is Shiina bitter that MariMari beat her record four guys in one night?

GOTBB

Watching Gura and Kiara. Had to DL the app in Steam because I thought it would launch in-browser but lucky they were late and I figured it out

Edit:
It is just a Zoom call. Gura kinda cuts out a bit and the "World" is beach-themed and has a super loud wave splashing effect every 5 seconds.
Better than nothing I guess!

mismatch

Watching Gura and Kiara. Had to DL this app because I thought it would launch in-browser but lucky they were late and I figured it out

Yeah and it kinda sucks cause the constant sound of ocean waves is playing over the panel audio. But whatever, the shark is here.

Edit: Gura can't sing for the panel today because she is suffering from a head injury - she was apparently hit in the head by a phone. Just gonna assume she let her newborn child hold it and they threw it at her.

Last edited:
Top Bottom