"You know what I did? I would drag my friends into a discord call, and I'd be like 'watch me play!' and then listen to me commentate nghuenhueHueHUEHUAHUAHuah!!!"Dokibird

Liveposting - LMAOOOOOOO's not included due to ongoing recession

Panopticon

Resident Lovebug
Eien Project is debuting Gen2/Haven. First up was Zumi Dokumi, the Jersey Frog.

Next up is Mirri Saffire

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
If evil, why hot

Screenshot_20231104-151313_YouTube.jpg

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Top quality animation from EIEN
1699132070321.png

Redhead is also Skye's sister in lore which is a neat idea

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
Pochi-sensei got a location in Geoguesser near where she went to college.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife

Vshojo collab stream starting - Henya, Zen, Melody, etc. I think Matara is supposed to be there but she's still playing VTMB so maybe she dipped. They're going to be playing that new Ghostbusters game.

Stunned But Dumb

Pina showed up in Iori's chat

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    14.6 KB · Views: 26

hylic

Belle Delphine's Armpit

🎨🐿️🔮🧟‍♀🦚🍂📜🔨☔
This song when you kill the monster in the monster hunter game sounds like "my heart will go on" from titanic

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
Hexa said "stuff" happened behind the scenes after her meltdown, and she thinks the bridge with Phase is burned.
Edit: Looks like we are getting more woman tears.

Stunned But Dumb

Hexa said "stuff" happened behind the scenes after her meltdown, and she thinks the bridge with Phase is burned.
As in further collabs or as in she planned/wanted to enter phase in someway? Either one would be a shame, but I would understand the fish's decision on the latter
Edit: Didn't notice the edit.... damn...

Short

God Damn the Sun
pippaWut m.pngGood!

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
As in further collabs or as in she planned/wanted to enter phase in someway? Either one would be a shame, but I would understand the fish's decision on the latter
Edit: Didn't notice the edit.... damn...
She mentioned how much she liked Phase after someone said something about her joining as an invader. So it seems like both.

Stunned But Dumb

Considering what she's talking about now, I gotta say... maybe twitch ads aren't that bad

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
Well that rant about how much she loves loli and no-no square, and has loli asanagi doujins will probably sour her to most of this forum :whatastory:

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
Eh i wouldn't go that far. Im sure you're reading this, Hexa as a result of containment breaking from users, I would like to give you some advice from an ass whos been here a while. 1., Time will bring healing, so play the long game. 2., You generally have a lot of Pippas early appeal with one exception, which is your ability to hide your power level. Work on this, and im almost certain you will be able to make a good living off vtubing and repair a lot of your lost reputation. 3., Go corpo as i feel like you can definitely benefit from having someone to stop menhera breakdowns when they happen. lastly, yes, you are a desirable hire, so apply as corps are looking for a woman with your strengths.

Stunned But Dumb

"I'm not legally allowed to own firearms"

Yeah... I can see that

Edit: She followed up saying not legally, people just tell her she can't have guns and that she's too clumsy/mentally ill for guns

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
"I'm not legally allowed to own firearms"

Yeah... I can see that

Edit: She followed up saying not legally, people just tell her she can't have guns and that she's too clumsy/mentally ill for guns
Given how easily she has a mental breakdown, I can see why.

Top Bottom