"Teehee pero"Chisaka Airi

Liveposting - LMAOOOOOOO's not included due to ongoing recession

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Glad I lost sleep for that, it was a lot of fun. These events are are fun because they aren't as cut-throat as, say, the Mario Kart tournament.

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
I missed the sports stream but can't wait for the Shiori being inappropriate supercut.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
it's not going to be so much of a super-cut, but a feature length film

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
GG all. If you want some idea about the game here is a post by cover detailing their involvement in the event
Yellow team was genki until the end, no tears that I saw. Thank you Mio, Miko and Subaru. If you see this message girls, go back. Thank you though
Unironically I think Yellow team beating each other up helped keep the energy up. No time for woman tears when you gotta punch the person next to you for no reason at all. Truly embodying Subaru's catchphrase: Mental, Physical, Passion.

Also if anyone still wants some more sports fes content, Towa and Anya are currently doing HoloUp together.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

mismatch

If I remember correctly, RLGL was heavily reliant on ping and favored those who are staying in Japan.
It actually favored Gura, who figured out that the actual red light lagged behind the server message by a couple seconds and was like 50% out in front of everybody else until they had to call for a redo and told everyone that they weren't allowed to move after seeing the message. Good times.

mismatch

it's not going to be so much of a super-cut, but a feature length film
Yeah there's at least one clipper who does like 90 minute cuts of the sports fes every year.

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
I'm watching IRyS and Shiori and it's a fucking mistake, Shiori just won't shut up. :BijouBijou:

she's around 1m55cm no i didn't try to measure her by her squid game pic.
This was the part talking about their heights:

Judging by IRyS's 153cm and the way they are talking, your estimate of 155 might be pretty close.

It's 'the sun has been up for a while now' in the morning and I am still going through and rewatching parts that I took notes of because I wanted to hear them again or couldn't hear very well the first time, instead of going to bed. Fun stream.

Negzana

Watame seems to be one of the few remaiining members on the server

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Subaru said she cried a bit during the relay cause she was proud of how hard everyone was working :sanasmile:
There's still some of that sports manager left inside her Anserifom body.

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
I figured Red would win when I saw the lineup but I'm glad the autistic goth sugar cookie had a good time

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
According to Lumi, Fishman was confused with Factorio when he played with Lumi and Jelly (was obvious from the stream), but he started getting really into it when he was playing with the Gen 3 members. She says some of the Gen 3 members are pretty into Factorio.

Awoogers

According to Lumi, Fishman was confused with Factorio when he played with Lumi and Jelly (was obvious from the stream), but he started getting really into it when he was playing with the Gen 3 members. She says some of the Gen 3 members are pretty into Factorio.
Good lord he really does recruit based on who's ready to ride on his autism streak :ironmousekek:

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
>hiring more autists
Bless Fishman. He knows what he is doing. :shubaIapprob:

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Short haired Ember

Screenshot_20231104-140554_YouTube.jpg

Awoogers

Let me resurrect my dog into the virtual plane
-rin penrose

She really loved noodle

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
I think Rie may take the term onii-chan too Alabama-y -Remilia Nephys.

Too true, Remi. Too true.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
I think Rie may take the term onii-chan too Alabama-y -Remilia Nephys.

Too true, Remi. Too true.
Granted it was real funny when her brother showed up during the Pikmin 4 stream and things got real awkward

Top Bottom