"I guess machine fucking is similar to hypnosis, mostly, girls can't move. I've always loved this fetish, I was influenced by it during childhood"Ange Katrina

Liveposting - LMAOOOOOOO's not included due to ongoing recession

GOTBB

Gura getting to win by saying FEET is so fucking money!
Edit: Oooo... really dated myself with that one, huh? It came from the heart in the heat of the moment.
Edit2: Gura so clutch. Kittens!
Edit3: Soggy pizza being right? This game is a chumbud.

Last edited:

mismatch

The way Mumei has been absolutely running this collab is great to see. The Towl was born to play Family Feud I guess.

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
Absolute thievery.

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
i can't believe fuwawa wants kronii. 16982474146560511.png apes Canadians together strong?

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
Mumei threw that fast money round HARD.

God's Strongest Dragoon

Ensok

Early Adopter

Trap Supremacy

Your Local Trap (investi)Gator
Early Adopter
Mumei is gonna kill.

God's Strongest Dragoon

ADVENT SWEEP, MYTH AND PROMYTH MOGGED

mismatch

Random_Cultist

Nominal Lurker
Early Adopter

Huh, I never expected a Voltaire song would be covered by someone from Hololive.

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter
Wait is this how Family Feud works? The entire game is just to determine who goes first in the Fast Money round? I actually don't remember this happening in the Promise collab.

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
Wait is this how Family Feud works? The entire game is just to determine who goes first in the Fast Money round? I actually don't remember this happening in the Promise collab.
Unless the IRL game rules changed, no. The real game works like it did in the Promise collab (two people from the same team need to combine for 200 points).
I think this is just a multiplayer thing so both teams get to play, but it is pretty dumb, especially because if you don't have teams leaving the room IRL, the second team gets several minutes to think about the questions.

Either way though, Mumei choked hard. The couch potato question was in the Promise collab and there was much discussion about 'remote' being the #1 answer. And for long-eared animal, 'rabbit' is such an easy answer, but I bet she had Elefauna on her mind.

mismatch

No idea, but honestly whatever makes Mumei the maddest is the best outcome for us.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
"Speaking of gay for pay"- Clio Aite

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
Kotoka in Mel's Birthday Totsu.
meltotsu.jpeg
She has talked about having befriended Mel in the past, they played Mario Kart together too.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

httn

Hag enthusiast

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Mozu's allowed people to donate to include special images in her ad rolls. This is the first one:
1698685123689.png

Also no one is picking up Mozu's order for some reason, stream sabotaged by retarded doordash drivers this is so sad :depressedtako:

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Top Bottom