"That's what I'm saying, people get laid at cons!"S.S. Isa

Liveposting - LMAOOOOOOO's not included due to ongoing recession

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
"This is a product of my own choices, but this is fine. This is good. This is fine and good." -Grimmi coping regarding the looping SFX that she, herself, put on a one-hour timer

Audi Vide Tace

Self-Proclaimed Lurker
Geist's Second Husband
nah she's just autistic about approaching others, she expects them to approach her first.
Her rizz class should have made that apparent. It's good she doesn't have the gall because some of her suggestions for making friends were straight up criminal :smugrys:

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Grimmi tried to toture chat with the random noises but she's the only being tortured
"I am upset that you're not upset" :whatastory:

PassiveUnaggressive

Early Adopter
"This is a product of my own choices, but this is fine. This is good. This is fine and good." -Grimmi coping regarding the looping SFX that she, herself, put on a one-hour timer
Grimmi is losing it:BijouBijou:
E: *beep* HwaAaah
E2: I love it when Grimmi gets noise-gated from her yells

Last edited:

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
Her rizz class should have made that apparent. It's good she doesn't have the gall because some of her suggestions for making friends were straight up criminal :smugrys:
she likes discord for a reason ❤️groomeronii❤️

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
the last SFX was a Severe Storm Warning that played at 700% volume after an hour of silence, giving Grimmi a near-heart attack, so she's commencing a raid

good stream, definitely recommend the VOD if you want two and a half hours of Grimmi going delirious in her sickness/medication, and attempting to placate it with Suika Game, in between getting heated up about how much she wants to beat everyone up and throw them

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
Kronii almost died when she was younger let's go!
she got scared by a dude with a chainsaw on Halloween and she ran into the road scared, but her mom pulled her before she got ran over. :BijouBijou:

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
Mumei's 'cursive singing' is the worst thing that has ever happened to her karaokes :yagoocry:
Edit: This is what I mean,

It's very similar to what Lisa calls "indie girl voice", and it ruins karaoke songs that would otherwise be good.

Last edited:

PassiveUnaggressive

Early Adopter
Man, these haunted house vids meat is watching have the most stereotypical soy/must-consume guy filming them
Untitled.jpg

Negzana

Lui is at one of the saddest moments in DQV, main villain kills the hero's mother after hero spent 18 years waiting to find her and then the mother's soul reunites with the hero's dead father. She's actually tearing and sobbing over it.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Poor Towa. I wonder if she knew what she was getting into with this Phasmo collab with these three trolls.

Trap Supremacy

Your Local Trap (investi)Gator
Early Adopter
Mumei's 'cursive singing' is the worst thing that has ever happened to her karaokes :yagoocry:
Edit: This is what I mean,

It's very similar to what Lisa calls "indie girl voice", and it ruins karaoke songs that would otherwise be good.

All I'm gonna say is that if you've been watching Mumei's karaokes from the beginning you'd know she likes to sing with stupid silly voices. It's how she's always done her karaokes, and part of why they're fun.

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter

Holy shit, Tenma is retarded and is being obliterated by a 4-digit safe puzzle..

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife

Matara's playing WH40K: Mechanicus. She's currently talking about the books. @Sami UwUso

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
All I'm gonna say is that if you've been watching Mumei's karaokes from the beginning you'd know she likes to sing with stupid silly voices. It's how she's always done her karaokes, and part of why they're fun.
I have been, and she's my #2 singer in Hololive. But you also must know that her main weaknesses are confidence and consistency. This is another 'excuse' to goof around instead of try, and in the grand scheme of things is a step in the wrong direction to reaching her potential.

Not to mention she always does it on songs that I actually like and where it completely ruins the mood of the song. 'My Immortal' was already a good example, but for a hypothetical; it's fine if you're gonna do silly voices, but don't do "Down's Syndrome Shakira" during Johnny Cash - Hurt.

Last edited:

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
> Matara read at least one Ciaphas Cain book
> She doesn't want to get sucked in
Lol
Lmao
She's so pure. :sanasmile:

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
I personally recommend Farseer (Genuinely well written novel; could stand on its own) and A Thousand Sons (to really get the Furry burning urge going). First Heretic is also pretty good and Erebus is the greatest character in the entire setting. I love him.

Then the core rules and a codex or two, and she can dive into TTS.

And I apologise for the numberfagging, but she quadrupled her CCV relative to Niji. So much about a lateral move... she's benefitting massively, just like Henyamee did.

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
And I apologise for the numberfagging, but she quadrupled her CCV relative to Niji. So much about a lateral move... she's benefitting massively, just like Henyamee did.
Comparing views between youtube and twitch again :vesperfacepalm:
She used to be on youtube and now she's on twitch, right? I'm not sure, I never actually watched.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
foto_no_exif (52).jpg
Cute monochrome Kirin with pumpkins impaled on her horns.

God's Strongest Dragoon

>Shiina mutes herself by accident and tries to rant while muted
>Chat: "the perfect idol"
Thank you for the new meme, Sakana :SelenHAHAhere:

Top Bottom