"PIPKIN PIPPA! I'M COMING TO KILL YOU! In Phase World? NO! At your house! In real life! I'm going to stalk her, and become obsessed with her! And wear her makeup, and her mold! And use her Live2D as a coat like the ancient foxgirls did!"Kirschey

Liveposting - LMAOOOOOOO's not included due to ongoing recession

JellyKusa

Early Adopter
this is a quite spicy members stream
my menherea chiggen...
Might do a write-up later if still have energy

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
"There are so many N-words in this song"
-Kiara
:ironmousekek::ironmousekek:

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
I'm missed this dork

I didn't realize she knew Hindi. Partial Indian?
Eri Elulu Ch - The WORST debut you'll EVER see... [dmNtHOMvLhg - 1920x1080 - 30m25s].png

Last edited:

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
I didn't realize she knew Hindi. Partial Indian?
View attachment 50310
Зф
Honestly I only really discovered her post grad so I only really know that she collabed with Pippa, she's a great singer and she defended NTR hentai in an Azehara clip

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
It feels a bit weird to look at a screenshot of a 2view you haven't watched and go "oh, I recognize some of those chat names."

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
This cheeky bitch fake ended stream and then came back to sing

Last edited:

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Doubleposting because it's been 2 hours and also fuck you
1697236527684.png
I'm digging Juni's new spooky toggle

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
Almost 12 hours of Kotoka's stream, Millie joined VC, made slurping sounds and left without saying anything else.

Timestamped. 11:38:57 if it doesn't work.

Last edited:

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Speaking of menhera, Kiara is regressing...

She is talking about the tournament from last night and how chat-jumpers were coming in and made her snap. She isn't going to join any more tournaments because she keeps getting taunted and it gets to her. She has been having a bout of depression thanks to behind the scenes stuff.

So she is gonna book an anger room, strap a camera to her head and record it lol
The tourney was so wierd, their menhera woman tendencies really elevated a bunch of resident AoE autists that probably never play and just fellate their local Spirit of the Law or ZeroEmpires stream

Fauna did the right thing and seemingly ignored chat from what i saw

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife

Henya and the rest of Vshojo are going to be doing a Project Zomboid server, the collab will be starting shortly.

They spent like an hour and a half in character creation, then Henya finally started and got bitten inside of 1 minute. Didn't even get out of her starting room :Vesper-UNHINGED:

Last edited:

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
did they all ignore chat? at the end moona's autism came out in the form of her calling out someone for cheating by reading chat for advise.
and i know the autists shitting on kiara for reading chat were from vt, if you checked vt threads during the collab her vt fans went around taunting others (mainly kronies) because kiara was at the lead by almost taking out kronii, and the saplings and kronies started shitting on kiara because of the kfp being retards, so it wouldn't surprise me if it was only angry saplings and kronies from vt being retarded on kiara's channel.

Audi Vide Tace

Self-Proclaimed Lurker
Geist's Second Husband
did they all ignore chat? at the end moona's autism came out in the form of her calling out someone for cheating by reading chat for advise.
and i know the autists shitting on kiara for reading chat were from vt, if you checked vt threads during the collab her vt fans went around taunting others (mainly kronies) because kiara was at the lead by almost taking out kronii, and the saplings and kronies started shitting on kiara because of the kfp being retards, so it wouldn't surprise me if it was only angry saplings and kronies from vt being retarded on kiara's channel.
Why is a Hololive AOE 2 game involving as much social/political complexity as world war 1?

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Why is a Hololive AOE 2 game involving as much social/political complexity as world war 1?
Women moments and like 10k+ collective autists watching, backseating, memeing, and trolling

Horo7618

No one in particular
Too busy crushing her enemies, seeing them driven before her, and hearing the lamentation of their women....

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
I didn't watch it and now have no intent to. Not sure why they played with chat on to begin with.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
The tourney was so wierd, their menhera woman tendencies really elevated a bunch of resident AoE autists that probably never play and just fellate their local Spirit of the Law or ZeroEmpires stream

Rechecking bits, seems like Fauna mainly only reacted to chat noticing her mistakes sometimes while at times she does what both Anya and chat say

Otherwise she seemingly was as chill as she always is

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Top Bottom