"What is a friend? Is it someone who doesn't talk to you for seven months? Anyway... Next question!... I think a friend is someone that talks to you more than when it is convenient from a business standpoint... and talks to you more than once every six months"Silvervale

Liveposting - LMAOOOOOOO's not included due to ongoing recession

Horo7618

No one in particular
She said that after 3 years her being in holo finally sinked in and her brain shut off after that but then again she also said she doesn't have that much of an excuse this time and proceeded to thank everyone for waiting
She also mentioned some kind of issues about 3d assets, so maybe she did a bit of a Vesper and had a spat with management? Dunno she didn't really seem to want to give much of an explanation....

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
She also mentioned some kind of issues about 3d assets, so maybe she did a bit of a Vesper and had a spat with management? Dunno she didn't really seem to want to give much of an explanation....
Oh I missed that I came in like 6 mins after she started

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
She threatened to quit if they didn't fix her 3D after she saw how much better Mumei's was
:irysthumbsupl:

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"

Doing great for a first go at it. She's pretty proud of it.
:sanasmile:

Lee Crabb

Resident Liacon

Doing great for a first go at it. She's pretty proud of it.
:sanasmile:
That's a lot better than my first attempt at painting miniatures. Did she use speedpaints by any chance?

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
That's a lot better than my first attempt at painting miniatures. Did she use speedpaints by any chance?
Yeah she used Army Painter Speedpaints

Lord Umbra

Roza playing Dark Souls 2 with 1 hand + feet

Elite Miko

Early Adopter
Man, I miss some good ol' Ame salt.

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru
Before going to sleep
There will also be a free preview of Towa Sama concert in the official AmazonJP channel for anyone who would like to give it a watch

Netscaper

Early Adopter
Age of Empires II tournament starting. Watch 6 Vtubers struggle to build a decent army.

Edit: Holy shit, Anya is BEYOND terrible! Look at that lumber drop point placement!

Last edited:

BEEG Booba Fishing

Watching the bird team in AOE2, you can tell who practiced and is fretting over things, and who's just chill and following the other's lead.

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
kronii only started playing AoE2 yesterday, but she probably looked up the meta for the game and you can sometimes hear her breathing, so she's going full autist. :BijouBijou:

Netscaper

Early Adopter
30 minutes to go feudal. Fauna is literally playing solo. Kronii is going to win by wonder victory because the only kinda agressive player is in her own team. Kiara is super defensive, so only Fauna can get a shot at stopping her.

Edit: Forgot how OP Teutons seem if you don't micro them down with archers

Last edited:

Kazuma

Early Adopter
Kiara is attacking Kronii :SelenHAHAhere:

BEEG Booba Fishing

Pavonashi have been on the offense for a while now, without much resistance besides Fauna's elephants. Are the others preparing a counterattack somewhere else? edit: Maybe the elephants are the counter, a lot of them just appeared.

JellyKusa

Early Adopter

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Fauna blindly attack moved her elephants to Kiara's place lmao

Netscaper

Early Adopter
APOLOGISE
shes doing okay at least
I didn't expect the level of ID to be this low. If Kiara wins it won't be due to tactics, but due to the fact that the only civ with good archers was picked by Anya. The fact that Fauna has some archers with the elephants with her is the only thing that is stopping the Teuton victory.

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
Kronii and Moona are barely alive, they're rebuilding slowly but fauna will buttfuck everyone in the end.

BEEG Booba Fishing

I didn't expect the level of ID to be this low. If Kiara wins it won't be due to tactics, but due to the fact that the only civ with good archers was picked by Anya. The fact that Fauna has some archers with the elephants with her is the only thing that is stopping the Teuton victory.
Kiara and Reine are almost ready to give up, Fauna's elephant did a number on their territories and Kiara wants to go to sleep. At least they did a good showing.

Top Bottom