"Hey Moona!!!"Usada Pekora

Liveposting - LMAOOOOOOO's not included due to ongoing recession

TwoBit

Early Adopter
That fruit game Calli is playing looks like one of those games you can turn your brain off and pass the time to. Too bad it's seemingly a JP only game though. I'd like to give it a try but I haven't found an english version.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
That fruit game Calli is playing looks like one of those games you can turn your brain off and pass the time to. Too bad it's seemingly a JP only game though. I'd like to give it a try but I haven't found an english version.
Does it need an English version? It is just combining fruits

Belle Delphine's Armpit

🎨🐿️🔮🧟‍♀🦚🍂📜🔨☔
On Ollie's stream, a chatter came up with an idea Ollie's going to take:
1696350992007.png

just posting this here, since its going to be used as a Minecraft stream idea for sure lol

Last edited:

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Some maniac gifted Mozu 200 subs on his own. Mozumites eating good tonight :sanasmile:

Belle Delphine's Armpit

🎨🐿️🔮🧟‍♀🦚🍂📜🔨☔

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
That fruit game Calli is playing looks like one of those games you can turn your brain off and pass the time to.
My impression is that you can do that, but you won't get very far. I can see Calli's early mistakes screw her over hard further down the road, as she ends up with advanced fruits separated from each other by a grape or strawberry that she can no longer access.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

httn

Hag enthusiast
Some maniac gifted Mozu 200 subs on his own. Mozumites eating good tonight :sanasmile:
i counted 300+ gifted before she even started the game. Flavor town has really excited the mozzumites.
edit: nvm they're still going...

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Rin setting up her capture card midstream and her DS being full of Splatoon and it having calamari incantation on repeat is on brand in all possible ways

I am tragically just thinking
-rin penrose

UberSoldat

Jolted Cookies

Ohmies don't snitch
Early Adopter
:architect:bros, Ember talking about how her clothes are making her "squish" more

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Rin is seriously a Tomodachi life musical with all of the talents :ironmousekek:

And she has discovered the fact that you can slap metal pipe.mp4 on anything and it would be a riot

Chat:what's wrong with you
Rin:I myself would like to know that personally

Lee Crabb

Resident Liacon

Limkin

"As a kid". Fuck you for making me feel old

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
"Is your mom single"
"No"
"I can fix that"

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm, I guess the rehearsals didn't help

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Less than 20 minutes in and Lia is reading Springtrap X Matpat c-section Mpreg fanfiction while Dizzy calls it hot

Last edited:

Limkin

Dizzy is like this aunt who is trying to talk to nephews and figure out what kids are up to this days, feigning interest and slowly getting more and more confident about never having kids

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
feigning interest and slowly getting more and more confident about never having kids
Im sure theres a large amount of people even in this forum who are vehemently dedicated to convincing her to do the opposite of that (with them)

Top Bottom