"I drank two glasses of something like Cassis Orange, I felt tipsy and sleepy; I told A-chan I'd had enough, then she said 'You'll feel better if you puke - Don't worry, I'm used to this, let's go to the toilet'"Roboco

Liveposting - LMAOOOOOOO's not included due to ongoing recession

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
"How bad can it be?"
:Vesper-UNHINGED:

Kalion

:)
Ember's dating advice: Purposefully get into a life threatening situation so you can save your date, and make her indebted to you for life.

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
You can't fix Kylar. He is already based :smugpipi:

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife
That slow, dawning look of horror as Tenma realised what Mr. White is getting at :whatastory: My sides are gone.

Fucking joyless losers, honestly.

Edit 2: Jesus they just keep going lmao. Imagine people in chat actually laughing at what's on screen.
cucked tenma mods.png

Last edited:

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
Ember's dating advice: Purposefully get into a life threatening situation so you can save your date, and make her indebted to you for life.
Ah, the EMBER system.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
I Still never got why the faggy devs decided to make the teacher a 1:1 depiction of modern gay groomer teachers when people have intense understandable pushback to that

Like they could've made him super stright but they have him talk about accepting gays in the same scene where he implies he wants to fuck a 15 year old

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
I think Tenma is actually being mindbroken.

Tubedude

Wonder if we're going to hear/hear about a Tenma rant to Pippa asking her why she wanted Tenma to play this game later.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
Wonder if we're going to hear/hear about a Tenma rant to Pippa asking her why she wanted Tenma to play this game later.
I'm sure we're in for a spicy tweet when she ends stream.

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
Of all the times for Tenma to ESL and not be her angry retard self..

Tenma, are you refusing to stand behind your quote?

Screenshot_20230927_185611_Brave.jpg

:botanheadshake:

Last edited:

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

Clown Penis

Early Adopter

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
brave_uGK6p1GmZd.png

brave_rh7pvZIva5.png

brave_LpRyLjg1kH.png

Context: She talked about maybe playing the game again.
Now, I know jannies are all faggots, but these may unironically be the gayest of them all.

Clown Penis

Early Adopter
View attachment 47299
View attachment 47300
View attachment 47301
Now, I know jannies are all faggots, but these may unironically be the gayest of them all.
Edgy humor is more in the wheelhouse of Kirsche/Lia/Lumi/Pippa anyway.

Panko, Dizzy, Ember and Sleepy are the only others in the PC sphere I can see getting/enjoying the game. I'm sure Panko will be happy Mr. White doesn't call her black.

Airi and Shiina would get it, though Shiina would treat it like kryptonite despite it probably being more or less her humor. Airi is hard to say; she's definitely been showing a lot of Roof Korean tendencies this year.

Last edited:

Anime Fan

View attachment 47299
View attachment 47300
View attachment 47301
Those jannies are huge fags but she probably should drop the game. It wasn't really that great of a stream and a second stream probably wouldn't be any better. It just really isn't Tenma's type of content. I'm curious to see if Lia still plans on playing it this week though.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
Those jannies are huge fags but she probably should drop the game. It wasn't really that great of a stream and a second stream probably wouldn't be any better. It just really isn't Tenma's type of content. I'm curious to see if Lia still plans on playing it this week though.
If she wants to drop it then that's fine, but it's not the jannies stream. Let her make the decision on her own. In other words:
1677679723712620.png

Tubedude

Those jannies are huge fags but she probably should drop the game. It wasn't really that great of a stream and a second stream probably wouldn't be any better. It just really isn't Tenma's type of content.
If she wants to drop it then that's fine, but it's not the jannies stream. Let her make the decision on her own.
Personally I found the stream enjoyable, but as a one time thing. The way she talked about possibly doing more felt like she was trying to force it through cause Pippa asked her to play it. But agreed, whether she plays or not should be her full choice, not the moderators' choice.

I'm curious to see if Lia still plans on playing it this week though.
Lia seems to be more into the type of content/humor this game has. She has done a deep dive into a lolcow of her own volition before. Tenma seems significantly less into the depths of how awful people can be and laughing at it.

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
Poor June is hovering in high 1 view territory now. But she said she is trying to gain weight. :architect:

Top Bottom