"You know you're eating good when you search up the effects of botulism prior"Sava Safari

Liveposting - LMAOOOOOOO's not included due to ongoing recession

Salado

Helkar

Phase got a new manager after Mili, and while most of the talents were nice and welcoming, an obvious four did a bit more "hazing". Guess the four, with the answers below!

Lumi
Pippa
Tenma
Dizzy

:whatastory:
Really, they got another one in already? Pretty quick additional hiring tbh, considering none of the present ones quit.

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
Biboo announced she will be moving to Japan.
Can't wait to stop watching her because she streams at ass o' clock :annoyedpippa: I wonder what the hell she's going to do that makes moving to JP easier than traveling.

Wixoyu

Can't wait to stop watching her because she streams at ass o' clock :annoyedpippa: I wonder what the hell she's going to do that makes moving to JP easier than traveling.
She's going to keep the same schedule, just like she did when Advent were in JP for the 3D debuts.

She loved dancing, so she wants to be able to take lessons with the the Cover affiliated trainers and do more studio stuff. She also hates her current ISP.

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband

Salado

The happy ending comment flew 10.000 feet over her head!

e:

Uruka's webcam was on and she almost facedox herself live. Thankfully it wasn't pointed at her.

tyyjfr5u.PNG

e2:

"You want beans?... I have a bean"- Fujikura Uruka

This stream has been a trip.

Last edited:

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Biboo announced she will be moving to Japan.
Holo EN is actually a repopulation plot by the Japanese secretary for immigration and anime.

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter

Postal rrat

chinshilla
Still Wakes The Deep with natsumi has been unironic kino mostly because she is genuinely terrified by the game we are currently getting stalling karaoke

Last edited:

Henrik Carter

One last time.
Get in here, Jelly's being a hyper-misogynist right now.

MagicHammer

Really, they got another one in already? Pretty quick additional hiring tbh, considering none of the present ones quit.

I assume this is the new manager. Looks like they started a couple of weeks ago.
I think that brings Phase up to 7 talent managers now; Muumi, Nikki, Aiko, Cece, Hachi(JP), Mili and Rin.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
They have just finished arranging a new set of Invaders and they just opened auditions for more talents. It's a pretty good time to get a new talent manager onboarded to help look after the new girls in the basement.

frz

Pekora & Mio is holding an auction using hololive personal items junks, only holomem can enters.

1st item is "random octopus cup I won in a crane game" from Ina, both Anya & Flare reached 1 000 000, then Pekora made the two appeal emotionally to judge and Flare eventually win despite the viewers actually prefer anya's argument. It's full box, unopened, Flare got completely fleeced, willingly.
2nd item is Subaru's old short (the strings are gone), Noel + Matsuri entered a bidwar
Matsuri "If it's unwashed I bid 600 000 yen"
Noel "If she already wore it once I bid 720 000 yen"
Pekora asked if she wants mismatched socks that she totally didn't steal from Subaru's place. Noel willing to spend 1 000 000 yen to get both (6710 usd)
3rd item is Mio's lucky ore, Pekora & Koyori enters the bid raising it bit by bit until pekora won with 350 000
4th item Sui's purse she bought for 3000 yen that she never used.
Calli instantly started 440 000, matsuri joined but quickly got left behind, iroha eventually won with 1 000 000 yen
5th item is fuwamoco's cat donut toy that they won from a claw machine, matsuri and lui bid up to 570 000, matsuri pulled out after getting clarification from the hosts that they can't be eaten.
6th item is fuwamoco's "100 pon-de-ring" receipt, mio suddenly decided to throw her hands into the rings with lui, , they get into a call at around 430 000 (from Mio), lui appealed to pekora by saying she has something sad happened recently, Mio asked for a copy instead, lui says no, pekora offer to directly gives her the thing for 500 000 since she had a sad thing happened to her. Lui actually turned it down. Bidding restarted from 430 000 (Mio) and Lui instantly went over the offered 500 000 and finally won at 880 000.
7th item is random bug fuwamoco picked up on the sidewalk, anya & koyori both bidded 0 yen, lui won with 50 000 yen
8th item is the windows keycap from Towa, she took it out because she kept pressing it when playing fps game. Broke laplus is nowhere in sight, only matsuri and mio is bidding, Matsuri won at 400 000.
9th item is Shion's tea bottle that she already drank half of, Matsuri runs out of money at 600 000 and directly borrowed the host more money. The hosts acted in fear of what she would do to the thing, including a lot of licking, while expressing a lot of disgust at matsuri, pekora relented and let her borrow 400 000, making her final bid 1 000 000.
10th item is flare's paper puzzles, suisei won it for 230 000 won, suisei invited the participants to her house to play the puzzle, including polka, noel, pekora, koyori. Anya said she also wanted to join
11th item is polka's random package of yakisoba sauce (not expired) polka randomly found in her fridge. Noone but pekora bidded for 100 000.
12th item is Marine's cushion that's too small for her butt. Noone bidded. Pekora and Mio decided to bid, ririka joined late and won it for 850 000
13th item is a notebook from marine with a 3-minute presentation she made for medical training school about some dumb shit with baldness. Pekora won for 810 000
14th item is "mystery box" from Pekora, she hinted it might have random dry snacks from pekomama, literally everyone bidded, anya hit 990 000 and fuwamoco hit 1 000 000 from the left field. Koyori, Polka and Anya also bidded 1 000 000, now they are in a call, anya said she wanted it because she loves gambling. Fuwamoco bidded because they think they can win Jill-kun from the box to which pekora says "no way jill kun is in there" while Mio laughing calling "friend change", koyori said she also loves to gamble.
Polka went full tsundere acting with "not like I even want it anyway"
Pekora decided she will make 4 mystery boxes for everyone

Last edited:

tarkanoltr

As expected Iroha went nuts for Suisei's item, going into a bidding war with Calli:
1728650161687.png

frz

As expected Iroha went nuts for Suisei's item, going into a bidding war with Calli:
View attachment 80475
is she getting so high pitched discord is cutting her out lolw

Lol lui going for "it's not about the money it's about sending a message"

Last edited:

frz

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
2nd item is Subaru's old short (the strings are gone), Noel + Matsuri entered a bidwar
Matsuri "If it's unwashed I bid 60 000 yen"
Noel "If she already wore it once I bid 72 000 yen"
Pekora asked if she wants mismatched socks that she totally didn't steal from Subaru's place. Noel willing to spend 100 000 yen to get both (671 usd)

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
Chatter: I stepped out for an hour. Did someone make the period blood joke for this game yet?
Tenma: No, but I think you're fucking disgusting, and you should neck yourself. Thank you for the tip, though!

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter
Cecilia premade a whole fucking funeral setting and montage for the loss of "Balltomo" who she's been carrying around in HL2 most the game.

frz

what the fuck i posted all that to live posting

Top Bottom