"What's the point of having feet if Gura won't even like them"Ceres Fauna

Liveposting - LMAOOOOOOO's not included due to ongoing recession

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
I’m not sure why, but the red glasses version of that Bae 3d looks way better than the black one.
Edit: and she said she did all the dances a little differently per character. I remember that being something I mentioned a LOOOONG time ago: that dancing in CG/animation looks way better when it’s not the same exact movements pasted onto each dancer and there are slight variations.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
I’m not sure why, but the red glasses version of that Bae 3d looks way better than the black one.
For context she showed a music video animated by kanauru. Really good vid. Premiering here soon

Edit : also im not a big fan of bae's glasses it might just be the model though

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter

The Rrat

Early Adopter
Edit: and she said she did all the dances a little differently per character. I remember that being something I mentioned a LOOOONG time ago: that dancing in CG/animation looks way better when it’s not the same exact movements pasted onto each dancer and there are slight variations.
It might look better because the exact same mocap may invoke uncanny feelings, I guess, since it wouldn't be like that IRL.

mismatch

Bae is so obnoxiously talented and hard-working that she actually makes me feel ashamed that she's not my oshi...

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS
I love her, but she's fucking killing me with the limited edition merch... I wanted to wait and see what they were doing for their 3D showcases.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Bae is so obnoxiously talented and hard-working that she actually makes me feel ashamed that she's not my oshi...
It's funny that her and Fauna are the lessor half of Council by subscriber numbers, but I think they're absolutely more hardworking and talented than Kronii and Mumei (not to say those two AREN'T talented). Bae especially has grown the most as a creator over the last year over anyone else in Council IMO.

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
For context
This is a live posting thread. No context allowed.
It might look better because the exact same mocap may invoke uncanny feelings, I guess, since it wouldn't be like that IRL.
I think that is the main gist of it. I always thought it looked weird but I never noticed why until I saw some animator or something reacting to a KDA music video where he pointed out how all the girls were animated slightly differently.
I subbed to her like two febaeruarys ago, not because I like her that much, but just to respecc the grind.

Anime Fan

Apparently Airi's office had a gas leak. At least she got sent home early and they didn't force her to work overtime I guess. Still it took an actual gas leak for her to avoid forced overtime :airidepressed:.

The Rrat

Early Adopter
It's funny that her and Fauna are the lessor half of Council by subscriber numbers, but I think they're absolutely more hardworking and talented than Kronii and Mumei (not to say those two AREN'T talented). Bae especially has grown the most as a creator over the last year over anyone else in Council IMO.
I view Bae's work ethic to be like Calli's in that it is not a good standard to hold others to because they both work too hard to the point to where they almost break themselves. Bae mentioned in her stream yesterday that she joined Holo for the 3D stuff, so it is only going to ramp up from here, too. Especially after she moves to Japan.

Kazuma

Early Adopter
Both Airi and Calli are fighting the same boss in AC6.

Edit: Calli beat the boss first.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Airi's becoming the Killdozer in AC6! I'm happy to see someone really enjoy it! :shubaIapprob:Still not as far as her in it.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Juni is talking about the new LOL character art that was clearly drawn with some variety of fetishes.
Anand now she's drawing dragon milfs
(She admits its furry)
Juni being into anthro shit is not exactly a surprise, considering her, well, everything.

UberSoldat

That Hada stream was................weird to say the least.

Horo7618

No one in particular
Kiara pinned this in her chat....

Just pretending

The Great Bald Rrat
Early Adopter
Kiara pinned this in her chat....

Those manuls look like they're the ancestor species of all domesticated chonkers, I swear

RhoasJonas

Capippalist

Horo7618

No one in particular

soap suds

Detective Pomu is on the case and the suspects are... herself

Top Bottom