"I've already told you this, one of my close school friends had her gay awakening because of me, no I didn't do anything, she never told me, I just existed! I can understand why people would think I was gay"Fujikura Uruka

Liveposting - LMAOOOOOOO's not included due to ongoing recession

God's Strongest Dragoon

Wrong Phase talent bro
smokingsupa.png

2DUM4U

Early Adopter
Enrico streams are about to start.

Then my preferred POV, Cecilia, in 2.5 hours

Plus many others. These are just the ones I found first / interest me the most.

Strap in, boys.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Yesterday Biboo gave a stained hat to Mococo. I think she put it to good use. She has stained her guild's territory offline.
Reference clip to Mococo getting corrupted.

2DUM4U

Early Adopter
Yesterday Biboo gave a stained hat to Mococo. I think she put it to good use. She has stained her guild's territory offline.
Biboo was surprised earlier that someone else had destroyed all the crops. Maybe it was Mococo.

BTW Calli just started and she has the game black and white for some reason.

Salado

"Panko Manko"- Chisaka Airi.

God's Strongest Dragoon

Sticking Remi in any collab involving telephone is intentionally malicious. Meanwhile the other 3 are Japanese.
:whatastory:
EDIT: It's a fucking tongue twister. "Remi and Runie Ruse ruthlessly"

Last edited:

Lee Crabb

Resident Liacon

2DUM4U

Early Adopter
Could be fun if they actually try to RP and some of that TTRPG chaotic energy develops.

But of course that won't happen, it'll just be normal minecraft streams. Which isn't bad, it just doesn't justify the hype.
Just wanted to take this opportunity to admit that I was wrong. So wonderfully, beautifully wrong.

Biboo just suddenly asked Nerissa what "mpreg" means. lol

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

2DUM4U

Early Adopter
Amelia is RPing losing her sanity now. As if Gonathan hadn't suffered enough.

EDIT: She's RPing that the feeling that she's "missing something" is driving her crazy and the only thing she remembers is diamonds, so she's obsessed with diamonds.

EDIT: She ended up searching for her "diamond" in the library. Nerissa gave her GiGi's book and told her her "diamond" is inside. She's reading it now.

EDIT: No good. She's still "crazy". Also having stream connection issues.

EDIT: ERB has used an invisibility potion and is pretending to be "the Magical Talking Cape" with a funny accent.

EDIT: Fauna keeps saying "End of the world sail! Everything must go!" They're all taking this in their own crazy directions.

Last edited:

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
There are too many storylines i dont know what to focus on aaaaaa

Wixoyu

And now we're doing the Faunmother.

Lee Crabb

Resident Liacon

2DUM4U

Early Adopter
Biboo wrote Nerissa X ERB fanfiction and gave them to Fauna's library. Now Fauna is reading them to CC and Nerissa, who has some funny reactions.

smartestkidontheshortbus

Salado

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Bae has no fucking clue what is going on lol

I think her plan is to act as goofy as possible so people don't remember she did absolutely nothing:BijouBijou:

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
THE STAINED PRINCESS IS BACK UUuuuUuUu so emotional

mismatch

The way the girls who either didn't give a shit or had other stuff to do all week are all flooding back into the server for what is clearly the semi-mandatory last day and are all just like "hail and well met" and have no idea what's going on trying to interact with the rest of the girls who have spent the whole time crafting this elaborate lore is pretty funny.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
The way the girls who either didn't give a shit or had other stuff to do all week are all flooding back into the server for what is clearly the semi-mandatory last day and are all just like "hail and well met" and have no idea what's going on trying to interact with the rest of the girls who have spent the whole time crafting this elaborate lore is pretty funny.
Bae being like "princess who? Queen who?"

Top Bottom