"RUST reminds me that Pondelion, the mascot of Mister Donut, also eats himself and live. He calls it the ultimate self-sufficiency, eating himself to live; The source of the nutrients that keep him alive is a mystery"Pako

Liveposting - LMAOOOOOOO's not included due to ongoing recession

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Screenshot_20230922-102059_YouTube.jpg

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Rin looks mighty comfy on her outfit today

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
If I die on stream you need to clip it that's quality content
-rin Penrose

Also the pieces are reflective somehow

UberSoldat

How many times has she accidentally flashed the camera?

View attachment 46280
I assumed she is wearing a swimsuit underneath. Always eating snacks, does she realize she isn't competing with Moona.

Does ShirayuriPro ever do collabs? I had to look up their other members and was surprised that nyaru wasn't their top talent.
She deliberately flashed her black shorts just now, if you were curious.

Now, up to her nose, this lady is allergic to opsec. We've already seen her face in full before.....................

FACE REVEAL LMAO

Last edited:

Netscaper

Early Adopter
She deliberately flashed her black shorts just now, if you were curious.

Now, up to her nose, this lady is allergic to opsec. We've already seen her face in full before.....................

FACE REVEAL LMAO
Reset the clock!
She had a good streak tho. :ironmousekek:

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
Reset the clock!
She had a good streak tho. :ironmousekek:

Her model is basically her RL put through a cartoon filter, I don't get why she even really bothers.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
>open Yuko stream
>"I don't always wash my hands when I go to the bathroom, depends how I feel that day"

:annoyedpippa:

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Her model is basically her RL put through a cartoon filter, I don't get why she even really bothers.
She doesn't really bother. That's kind of the point.

Horo7618

No one in particular
Today's Inacadamy should be pretty interesting. She mentioned last episode that she got in touch with other members and will be working on their art instead of her own. She didn't mention who sent in art though.
#1: Calli's Goth Fauna drawing
Screen Shot 2023-09-22 at 5.40.56 PM.png

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
#1: Calli's Goth Fauna drawing
View attachment 46310
I hope this includes members that suck at art so she has to salvage it. Otherwise we likely got: Biboo, Kiara, Fauna, or Mumei as choices for the better EN artists, while the rest range from horrid (IRyS, Bae) to meh (Nerissa)

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Horo7618

No one in particular
I hope this includes members that suck at art so she has to salvage it. Otherwise we likely got: Biboo, Kiara, Fauna, or Mumei as choices for the better EN artists, while the rest range from horrid (IRyS, Bae) to meh (Nerissa)
It sounded like there's only one more coming today, but I don't know if she's restricted to EN only? I wouldn't be surprised if it's Iofi if not...

Maybe she'll do more of this sort of thing later though, it seems like she's gotten over whatever her art issue was.....

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
IDK what I love more, Calli's art style or goth Fauna :MozumiPichi:
1695424875414.png

Regardless Calli definitely needs to do more art streams, preferably drawing Sana (not biased).

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Lia explaining that the reason why she's been removing videos is because of Youtube cracking down on guidelines. She tried to get back into edgier content recently and the videos kept getting targetted

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Lia explaining that the reason why she's been removing videos is because of Youtube cracking down on guidelines. She tried to get back into edgier content recently and the videos kept getting targetted
That doesn't explain why they've been taken down from other channels. Obviously I wouldn't expect her to comment on that on stream, if Fishfag actually is being a retard and cleaning up the Chris stuff for optics reasons then there's nothing she could say that wouldn't make the situation worse, but if it's a falseflag by a troll I would've expected something else to have happened by now, people who're just trying to ruffle feathers rarely make one move then dip.

Horo7618

No one in particular

DelusionTree

Early Adopter
That doesn't explain why they've been taken down from other channels. Obviously I wouldn't expect her to comment on that on stream, if Fishfag actually is being a retard and cleaning up the Chris stuff for optics reasons then there's nothing she could say that wouldn't make the situation worse, but if it's a falseflag by a troll I would've expected something else to have happened by now, people who're just trying to ruffle feathers rarely make one move then dip.
Allegedly youtube algorithm practically ignores some content depending on the tags videos use, like LGBTQ and other related ones, maybe Lia should game the system in that way.
Comes from a ton of people raising a stink over the past few years about LGBTQ tagged videos getting suppressed and blocked by restricted mode and youtube seems to have changed the algorithm to ease up on videos with it in response.

Also I think the theory Rekieta had might still work, where the algorithm only scans the first two hours of a livestream and seems to fuck off after.

Ensok

Early Adopter
I will never get tired of the Fuwamoco synchronized screams. They're currently taking their time right now getting to the Zoras.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Shiori continues her eternal battle against frog and frogkind, listen to her musical tangents when she goes live at the top of the hour:

Ensok

Early Adopter
Jabu Jabu is much harder than the first two Ocarina dungeons. Fuwawa being as helpful as possible through it.

Top Bottom