"Hey kaigainiki: you remember OPPAI NO PERA PERA SAUCE!?"Tokoyami Towa (She's quoting RE4 'Os voy a romper a pedazos')

Liveposting - LMAOOOOOOO's not included due to ongoing recession

Salado

"Mommy's have a migraine, mommy's gonna get an abortion"- Jelly.

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)
"I would say I need you more than you need me. I will not elaborate." - Jelly "I'm not parasocial" Hoshiumi

Silly woman. Like she said, need is a strong word, but obviously we'd like her to stick around as long as she can.
:pomuLove:

Jelly mentioned she's feeling a bit burnt out, saying idol stuff is tiring; then asked us if we'd still like her if she wasn't an idol. Take breaks if you need to, Jelly. We know you work hard behind the scenes, sometimes on projects that never see the light of day. Whether you decide to ease out of the idol stuff and focus on other things, or stick with it, we'll still be here. We watch for you, Jelly. Hell we fucking watched you BOIL WATER for over 3 hours. Do what you like, and we'll be here cheering you on.
:sanasmile:

Last edited:

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Raora interacting with the JPs has been blessed so far :sanasmile:

Italian japanese combined with duck english, elite english, whatever language Hajime speaks and more was pure adorable. Subaru also gave her a mech dino as a gift. It was a godlike tank for today's raid, which they handled incredibly easy. Towa had the idea to split the voice chat into groups so everyone was more organized. Subaru led a group of tanks with Calli, Raora and a few others and there were minimal deaths or damage to the base.

Subaru's manager arc continues to amaze me with how quickly she can find a way for someone to help out. It helps that her loud voice means no one will miss what she's saying. Though she just talked about how she doesn't really remember what she's like during ARK and has to look at clips to see what she did/said. She saw one where she basically told Ririka "Get your ass to work" during a high-tension moment and felt bad about her tone lmao.

Ballpark_Look

Jelly says the PC girls have to meet monthly quotas (she didn't say what those quotas are, and there's no reward for meeting them) and all the talents were bummed about it.
The most common quota for corpo vtubers are hours streamed. It could also be something weird like Tweets per month.

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
The most common quota for corpo vtubers are hours streamed. It could also be something weird like Tweets per month.
I agree; I also think phase might set up professional development goals for each of the talents given that phase is decent at HR. Quotas can be pretty dangerous, but im willing to believe Fishman is not dumb enough to run the company into the ground with them.

Bronze

Pico's using the 3D model one of her fans did. He also retweeted art of her PL, so he's a dedicated fan. Must be pretty happy to see his work being used.

He streamed his work. 46 streams for her VRM model. Damn, respect.

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
Pico's using the 3D model one of her fans did. He also retweeted art of her PL, so he's a dedicated fan. Must be pretty happy to see his work being used.

He streamed his work. 46 streams for her VRM model. Damn, respect.

It's impressive, but good lord that face is freaking me out.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
@The Proctor if you donate $250 during Uwo's donothon you can get the sites name lasered into his work desk.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
Charlotte started to say "what if I did that to you guys" but ended up in a giggling fit instead.

Also I'm adding this to the quotes:
"Grease and cheese is an important part of the American diet, and if we're deprived of that we shrink away and die."

Bronze

Sakana called in to Loki's stream

She asked for akasupa as celebration

He's not subscribed to loki it's over :fishmandispair:

Kazuma

Early Adopter
Fish man joined the discord call.

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.

Bronze

He said they are cooking stuff with kaleido.

He also has sent the akasupa. We are SO back :sanasmile:

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS
Bless this little shitgremlin. Gigi is great.

Horo7618

No one in particular
Epic spelling bee intro music.....

Horo7618

No one in particular
Sharkler and Amedorf!!
Screenshot 2024-07-26 at 8.16.04 PM.png

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS

JellyKusa

Early Adopter

Kazuma