"The age of 30 is in demand !!"Houshou Marine

Liveposting - LMAOOOOOOO's not included due to ongoing recession

Salado

"(WW2) Is my favorite war"- Amanogawa Shiina.

:whatastory::whatastory::whatastory::whatastory:

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
Definitely one of my favorite collab duos. Their collabs are the reason why I became a Lumi fan. I am thankful for whatever turn of events led to them becoming friends while Lumi was in Cyberlive, especially given Pippa's shy nature.

If it wasn't for that collab, I would've never given Lumi a chance. If I had been flipping through streams on Twitch and found her stream, her voice would've filtered me in half a second, as it's totally ditzy-valley girl. The Pippa collab showed me, hey, this Lumi girl has got a good brain in her. A total juxtaposition to how she sounds.

Salado

"Men have a few instincts... to fight and to fuck"- Amanogawa Shiina.

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter
This one?

Oh, it's actual vermintide. I thought it was just the filter and they started ranting about tr@nnies on a collab stream.

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
Oh, it's actual vermintide. I thought it was just the filter and they started ranting about tr@nnies on a collab stream.

No that was a different stream.

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter
Oh, wait, I think I'm confusing that with a collab where they started talking shit about other vtuber companies.

Wixoyu

Cecilia and Gigi are such dorks, I love them. :sanasmile:

Salado

"I think Shiina SUCKS!"- Amanogawa Shiina.

God's Strongest Dragoon

Salado

"I can't believe I woke up just to SUCK!"- Amanogawa Shiina.

e:

"I'm already as much of a succubus as you need"- Kaneko Lumi. :shiinastare:

Last edited:

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.

Salado

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
I will never doubt Subaru being a former club manager ever again. The girls barely survived today's raid, with multiple deaths and the base taking heavy damage. Subaru, Aki and Towa get together afterwards to plan out preparations for tomorrow's raid. Then they split up and Subaru immediately goes full business mode. She opens up Notepad, types some shit down and begins delegating at the speed of light. Within minutes, anyone and everyone around has a task to do, whether it's materials to farm or a dino to tame. 20 minutes later, she's still going around, seeing if anyone is free. Bae and everyone else around was just impressed.

This side of her is so rare to see. "Responsible" and "woman" almost never belong in the same sentence but man when they do.
:shiinastare:
Subaru took command, made a plan, and got shit done. My introvert couldn't even. I am looking forward to seeing if they can pull off tomorrow's raid.

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer
One match from Top 48, how are you doing there @Security ?

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
"Dude Skyrim is awesome they have beheadings in it it's great." - Rinkou Ashelia

Negzana

Salado

Joke's on you Lia, I already had tinnitus...

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer
Got shafted by the 300ms japanese Botan, waiting in Top 48 Losers now. Are you playing @Shuba Saber ?

Negzana

For a second I thought Advent was about to sing Pomf Pomf

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Got shafted by the 300ms japanese Botan, waiting in Top 48 Losers now. Are you playing @Shuba Saber ?
Nah, I stopped playing Idol Showdown after the first month or so lol. I had fun getting carried by Fubuki's iOH that converted into a full corner carry combo but knew the game wouldn't be for me. I kinda thought about trying it again for this tournament but didn't really have the time or energy.

Wishing you and @Security good luck though. I think I'll be able to watch the tournament so I hope the Phase girls enjoy the game too.

Top Bottom