"WHY DID THEY CALL IT CANNIBAL HOLOCAUST WHEN ITS NOT A HOLOCAUST MOVIE!?"Dizzy Dokuro
  • ~1 Week Remains: Local fans of a certain pink lagomorph mold golem are attempting to finalize an anniversary project for her. Last call for contributers & artists, etc. No yabbits allowed.
  • !!!!READ THIS NOW!!!!

What is hopefully the final server backup has been implemented. I am now starting the closure process of this forum. Main boards will now be locked. The Proctor's Office will remain up solely for technical feedback. Go to the new site in order to post. Barring catastrophic problems, this cloud-based version will close on the 9th of July.
  • IMPORTANT: Users from Russia may need a VPN to access the new server. I need more data to diagnose this problem. Contact me here or on Discord if you have been blocked, so I can tell you what you need to do.

Liveposting General - LMAOOOOOOO's not included due to ongoing recession

Salado

azlk

curiosity didnt kill the cat but sure gave it PTSD

Jelly learning the funny language

Already banned someone lmao

Last edited:

azlk

Jelly created the gayest most bottom sounding CLI calculator in history of programming

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)
"Calculator-chan will kill herself for you, so don't make her do that. If you divide by zero she'll literally kill herself. You don't want her to do that right?" - Jelly
this pride month calculator sure is something lmao

Jelly's trying to find a raid target: "Is Pirate Software a woman? No? I only raid women."
:Vesper-UNHINGED:
Manual Tenma raid tonight

Last edited:

azlk

"Calculator-chan will kill herself for you, so don't make her do that. If you divide by zero she'll literally kill herself. You don't want her to do that right?" - Jelly
this pride month calculator sure is something lmao

Jelly's trying to find a raid target: "Is Pirate Software a woman? No? I only raid women."
:Vesper-UNHINGED:
Manual Tenma raid tonight

Damn that's a shame, raiding pirate software after 3+ hours of rust would be so fucking kino

God's Strongest Mozumite

Gaod help me.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

WeTawks

It's always rough to hear Ember uncomfortably hiding the shame of earning a meager salary with no benefits as a vTuber from her mom. Somebody save her!

Last edited:

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife
Panko's pretty cute guys. Like damn.

Salado

Bronze

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
kaneko lumi, alleged backstanning bitch, sayd her mom jews carrots better than her. mm thick

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
I tuned into Nyaru and she is talking about a pokemon con who had a bunch of make a wish kids with terminal diseases talk to the crowd

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
Dizzy plays the weirdest fucking shovelware. I struggle to even call them kusoge as half of them are barely games.

Ed O'neill

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Dizzy talking about how she would kill her husband

:sanasmile: :sanasmile:
:sanasmile: :sanasmile:

God's Strongest Wardog

A Wild Slapnuts Appears!
You know it's going to be a Doki™️ stream when she breaks out the Dokitomato model. :dokibirdWhat:

azlk

I wonder what goes on in Dizzy's mind when she comes up with shit like the embryotuber

Ed O'neill

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Shiori "I've never played DOTA is it like gears of war? -I mean.. League of legends"

If only it was like Gears of War......

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
some retard told IRyS the MW1 and MW2 campaigns aren't connected and MW2 can be considered a standalone :BijouBijou:

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
some retard told IRyS the MW1 and MW2 campaigns aren't connected and MW2 can be considered a standalone :BijouBijou:
A lot of retards did, unfortunately.

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
Top Bottom