"Slowly but surely, I've been coming more and more obsessed with Kaela"Nerissa Ravencroft
  • ~1 Week Remains: Local fans of a certain pink lagomorph mold golem are attempting to finalize an anniversary project for her. Last call for contributers & artists, etc. No yabbits allowed.
  • !!!!READ THIS NOW!!!!

What is hopefully the final server backup has been implemented. I am now starting the closure process of this forum. Main boards will now be locked. The Proctor's Office will remain up solely for technical feedback. Go to the new site in order to post. Barring catastrophic problems, this cloud-based version will close on the 9th of July.
  • IMPORTANT: Users from Russia may need a VPN to access the new server. I need more data to diagnose this problem. Contact me here or on Discord if you have been blocked, so I can tell you what you need to do.

Liveposting General - LMAOOOOOOO's not included due to ongoing recession

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
I'd just chalk it up to Pippa confusing green card with citizenship.
IIRC she went to a UC and works for a CJ/Samsung subsidiary as manager-level. No way she's illegal, and probably already has PR (to qualify for UC residency requirements).
She probably doesn't want to naturalize into US citizenship because she'd have to give up Korean citizenship (too HAG to qualify for dual).
Wait, since when US want exclusive citezenship? Never heard about it.

closedblas

Wait, since when US want exclusive citezenship? Never heard about it.
You have to renounce on the Korean side if you naturalize to US. Same for Japanese.
Dual citizenship is really only doable if you're born with both.

VTuberThrow

I'd just chalk it up to Pippa confusing green card with citizenship.
IIRC she went to a UC and works for a CJ/Samsung subsidiary as manager-level. No way she's illegal, and probably already has PR (to qualify for UC residency requirements).
She probably doesn't want to naturalize into US citizenship because she'd have to give up Korean citizenship (too HAG to qualify for dual).
She could go to UC and work on a visa, but she's been in the US for like at least 10 years now. I think it's usually like 2 years to get PR status from other regular visa statuses though, o I'm inclined to agree Pippa may be confusing stuff. But I also don't think she'd be tied to a job for PR status so who knows.

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)
>Modded Minecraft is back
>She's eating actual food instead of meal replacement slop
today is a good day bros
1717484671711.png

She's using the texture pack the Yogscast used many years ago... I love this alien.

This is a nostalgia overload right now, holy hell. Talking about classic Uberhaxornova, old Smosh, Totalbiscuit, and others. Hearing that Jelly misses James and Aleks from The Creatures/Cow Chop speaks to me...

post stream edit: Nice laid back MC stream tonight, very comfy. It would be cool if she does another Phase server series, last one was amazing.

Last edited:

Ensok

Early Adopter
Aqua and Pekora Impostor duo, they kill Lamy and Noel together and then immediately walk into Okayu who figures out what's going on at once.

Edit: I can't believe Noel and Chloe of all teams won a game.

Last edited:

ex_lurker

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter
Ina went to the movies and they made her show her ID to get in. She thinks it was because she went with her parents, so it made her seem younger.

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
Lia talking about Offkai weekend, and she says it was probably the happiest weekend of her entire life. She sounds really happy talking about it.

It's nice to hear.

Edit: She says she slept with Uruka and kissed Pippa. Also, she said the lesbianism quote again. Lmao.

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist
Lia SCREAMING about how cute Pippa is.

Negzana

Guys I think Lia is just a tiny bit gay

Abomination

First thing Tenma did upon meeting Fishman at the airport is punch him hard in the arm.
:whatastory:
And then the first thing Tenma did upon meeting Lia was smacking her ass.

Seems very on-point for how Tenma acts in both situations.
:whatastory:

Also, add Lia to the list of Phase girls who have confirmed Tenma's old statement of Phase only hiring cute girls.

Abomination

Doubleposting:

Lia says she was a big fan of Mins (her mama) quite a while before she even became a vtuber. She has older art from him from before then too. So when she joined Phase, she was very excited to learn that Mins did the art for many of the models, including hers. Pretty neat. As I've said before, Mins has made a lot of my favorite vtuber designs.

Salado

"YES, YES! DRAW MORE HENTAI OF ME!"- Lia

Koronesuki

X-Potato
"Is it the fourth of April?"
- Gawr Gura, June 4th, 2024

Continuous Retardation

Ame Gosling
Early Adopter
"Is it the fourth of April?"
- Gawr Gura, June 4th, 2024
I see. The reason she doesn't stream is because time passes slower for us than it does for her. It all makes sense now! Also there's just something adorably jank about her 3d form that I just love. Maybe it's just the cute movements she does though cause I feel same way about a lot of my favorite Holos lol

Edit: Gura wants us to spread the word of Hatsune Miku to our future children. Please do not disappoint the cute shark and make sure you spread Miku awareness.:gurasemperfi:
Gura likes Miku.jpg

Last edited:

Abomination

Lia said Pippa is the cutest girl she's ever seen earlier.
Airi said Lumi is one of the prettiest people she's ever seen.

MostlyALurker777

Lia said Pippa is the cutest girl she's ever seen earlier.
Airi said Lumi is one of the prettiest people she's ever seen.
The only possible and logical conclusion from this is that they are one in the same

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter
Not-autist Airi is telling us why she's always playing with slimes.

Abomination

Airi talking about Killdozer 20th anniversary.

Her TL;DR to someone who asked: When the world fails you, sometimes you need to take it into your own hands.
:nenebased:

Top Bottom