"I'm supidaman"Shirakami Fubuki

Liveposting - LMAOOOOOOO's not included due to ongoing recession

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
"This might be some of the darkest pee I've ever produced out of my body"

1696269125893.png

She said she only drinks black coffee, which I believe because it looks like she pissed coffee.

I know she is probably dying. And I hope that this is kayfabe, but this is extreme dehydration. This is close to muscle being eaten and processed by the kidneys
Mozu has a laundry list of health problems and I'm not sure if that has any effect on her urine but yeah it looks like she hasn't been drinking for a week. To her credit she's been screaming things like "it's so dark!" and "what's wrong with me?!" as she's been preparing the carbonation so God be willing she takes this abomination as a wake-up-call to drink some goddamn water once in a while.

Last edited:

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
"This might be some of the darkest pee I've ever produced out of my body"

She said she only drinks black coffee, which I believe because it looks like she pissed coffee.
I know she is probably dying. And I hope that this is kayfabe, but this is extreme dehydration. This is close to muscle being eaten and processed by the kidneys

DanchousLoyalHamu

Gyudon is tasty
If predictions for The Dead Pool were still open somebody very well could have predicted Mozu with the reasoning being ‘graduates irl because of kidney failure’ or something like that.

Anyways she’ll be fine. Pippa has survived god knows how long in a mold filled environment alongside not going to a doctor or dentist in years. So I’m sure somehow Mozu will also survive….even if it means she ends up in the hospital at some-point.

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
"Give it 3 presses?" Continues to press it like 7 times. And of course it blew up and shot piss in her eyes.

So this is what JP bros experience when they watch Haachama live and can actually understand her.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
She's using the soda machine now and is claiming there are WORMS in the machine that are getting into the piss.

WHAT.

THE.

FUCK.

:gunpeko:

IT GOT IN HER EYES

Explanation: she opened it and the carbonation started fizzing and it splashed in her eyes and on her monitor

Compressed jpg

wtf is happening
I'm gonna start tying the noose while watching this.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
I'm watching Lumi but after reading more of this thread

DanchousLoyalHamu

Gyudon is tasty
Tenma is live playing that Bartender flash game.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
She drank it, "worms" and all. She says the carbonation made it sweeter. She's freaking the fuck out and saying how disgusting it is. She's walking away because she thinks she's gonna puke.

I found an actual pissbro in the chat and even HE'S disgusted.
1696270340229.png

EDIT: the carbonation process:

Before carbonation
1696270708678.png

And after
1696270826479.png
1696270852760.png

I think I'm gonna throw up now :calivomit:

Last edited:

Jolted Cookies

Ohmies don't snitch
Early Adopter
Well, the last 20 mins. Of Mozzu's stream was a thing... And the coffee goes in the "cleaned" piss cup; not a new cup.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
She has to be taking the piss, (pun intended), there is no way your piss gets to that color without dehydration or an infection, it has to be a fucking bit

:magnicope::magnicope:

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
She has to be taking the piss, (pun intended), there is no way your piss gets to that color without dehydration or an infection, it has to be a fucking bit

She lives like a complete and utter gremlin, I think her health is even worse than Pippa's.

Belle Delphine's Armpit

🎨🐿️🔮🧟‍♀🦚🍂📜🔨☔
Honestly, the one where its in the mug looks like tea, she could have just taken a picture of tea and said it was piss. I can't speak for the other ones though...

Last edited:

diethylether

bird molecule
She's using the soda machine now and is claiming there are WORMS in the machine that are getting into the piss.

WHAT.

THE.

FUCK.

:gunpeko:

IT GOT IN HER EYES

Explanation: she opened it and the carbonation started fizzing and it splashed in her eyes and on her monitor
I don't feel bad about liking pippa anymore at all

node

Santa's Little Diversity Hire
I eagerly await the debut of Crystal Myth of Hololive EN Gen 3. It's totally true, KiaraAI said so!
e. If anyone wants to see Panko get in a futile argument about who's the real Panko with an AI, now's the time.

Postal rrat

chinshilla

node

Santa's Little Diversity Hire
Even the PankoAI is homophobic :ironmousekek: (Now ask it about Sicilians)

Koops

She drank it, "worms" and all. She says the carbonation made it sweeter. She's freaking the fuck out and saying how disgusting it is. She's walking away because she thinks she's gonna puke.

View attachment 48333

Not so fun fact, a sweetener was once used that was made from piss.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter

View attachment 48333

Dude, I'm so sorry, but your oshi is trash.
It's a shame because she has a top tier model

Top Bottom