"You are neurodivergent"Amanogawa Shiina (to Titanosaurus)

[Live] Phase Invaders

Status
Not open for further replies.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
1692150958823.png

:koboharam:

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
i really like listening to ember it feels calming

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
i really like listening to ember it feels calming
Meanwhile I'm listening and I'm like "But Ember, I'm evil"

Evil bros....

Awoogers

Meanwhile I'm listening and I'm like "But Ember, I'm evil"

Evil bros....
well she did say shes evil just now

but honestly this stream is just her being her and im loving every second of it

her stocks are rising on me

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

PassiveUnaggressive

Early Adopter
Ember doing a bit of DRG

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife

God's Strongest Dragoon

Only 180 viewers? That's pretty low for Dizzy. Has viewer fatigue for BG3 already set in?
All playthroughs are pretty much 1 hour of character creation at the start and then everyone goes through the same 30min+ tutorial. It doesn't help that she's streaming while Pippa has her collab with Filian and it's an autism vortex in there.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Only 180 viewers? That's pretty low for Dizzy. Has viewer fatigue for BG3 already set in?
I mean, I personally am dipping out to avoid spoilers and I'm gonna guess I'm not the only one on that front either. I think if she waited or did a co-op run she might be pulling more on her normal weight

All playthroughs are pretty much 1 hour of character creation at the start and then everyone goes through the same 30min+ tutorial. It doesn't help that she's streaming while Pippa has her collab with Filian and it's an autism vortex in there.
This too, vtuber viewers are masochists

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
Only asking because I dipped during character creation, did Dizzy pick the Dark Urge, by any chance? Only one streamer I follow has picked DU so far, and I'm thinking that could spice up a bit, specially with a good streamer to react to the utter batshit I've seen with that character.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Christ I thought she was gone till September, how does she keep doing it

Awoogers

holy fucking shit loomi

pipes

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"

Awoogers

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
Lemon woman is one of the best singers in the industry.

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife
Dizzy's back and seething about all the PDA she saw. It's like she was never gone.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
I dunno if I'm getting filtered but like, I'm finding the whole menhera "can't get a man" GFE bit a bit tiring. Maybe I should have watched Shiori last night which was like GFE with a fucking gatling gun of autism. But all this shit is super exhausting. Its cool though when she talks about a subject because unlike Shiori she can stay on topic for a little while longer at least.

Like I don't know what this niche is, but I feel like I need to click off it too as the chat interaction like continues it during the menhera GFE bit and I just don't feel it

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife
I dunno if I'm getting filtered but like, I'm finding the whole menhera "can't get a man" GFE bit a bit tiring. Maybe I should have watched Shiori last night which was like GFE with a fucking gatling gun of autism. But all this shit is super exhausting. Its cool though when she talks about a subject because unlike Shiori she can stay on topic for a little while longer at least.

Like I don't know what this niche is, but I feel like I need to click off it too as the chat interaction like continues it during the menhera GFE bit and I just don't feel it
It's not a dealbreaker for me but yeah it does get a bit tiring and cringe when she leans too hard into it. I'm quick with a mute button and have a habit of flicking between multiple streams at once though, so my exposure is limited.

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

It's a one-trick pony type of appeal. Realistically, it works once for the emotional attachment, as it plays on male protective instincts, but the effect wears off after that. If you actually listen to a woman complain about that for very long, in real life, you'll end up ejecting her from your contact circle. Because it's just bitching because they're pathetic and no one wants to hear that.

The fundamental Male-Female interaction is Physical Resources for Emotional & Physical availability. Once that's rejected, there's no possibility for a relationship. As a result, the initial appeal is "hey, maybe I could be the man?". Once that's not possible, she's not worth Investment. Which is ones of the greatest insults you can ever put on a Woman, so be careful using it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom