"A crumb of sex please please sir a crumb of-of cock"Lia Rinkou

[Live] Phase Invaders

Status
Not open for further replies.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Also John take your meds, if she reads this place she hasn't linked any of us except Zizara if I'm going off the stream to chat ratio. Superduper probably just sent her a pic of our autism

I feel like I can be even more unmedicated with enough effort

and superduper would already be banned from any communication before he ever got the chance

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
I feel like I can be even more unmedicated with enough effort

and superduper would already be banned from any communication before he ever got the chance
Damn, everyone must really hate that Stacy Rie afterall

John Vtuber👁️

Certified Manwhore

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
superduper isn't Rie, bet

source: it came to me in a dream
I can't take you on that bet unless Rie can type with her feet.

I will still bet that Superduper is a chick tho, or a chick in training *shudders*

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
I can't take you on that bet unless Rie can type with her feet.

I will still bet that Superduper is a chick tho, or a chick in training *shudders*
I swear there has been more than one occasion where Rie's been streaming and she'll pause for a moment as though she's checking something on her PC, and I'll look at the forum and a superduper post appears.

The girl's chronically /here/.

John Vtuber👁️

Certified Manwhore
I know one way to find out if superduper is Rie, but I can only do it once and never again, so I need to time it perfectly

but otherwise, lots of info in this Ember stream, very hefty - I wanted to say "meaty", but Reticule ruined the word - and the Pizza Tower stream where she also makes a Pizza as an affront to Panko is guaranteed to be good content. It would be even better if Panko went into the VC to mald, that's top-tier content right there.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
I want her to subvert our expectations and make a kick ass Chocolate Chip Pizza just to winrar. She is Chuuni enough to do it, but would she?

But yeah would friendzone Dizzy again. Unless she escapes Canada then all bets are off

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
I swear there has been more than one occasion where Rie's been streaming and she'll pause for a moment as though she's checking something on her PC, and I'll look at the forum and a superduper post appears.

The girl's chronically /here/.
Remember when Rie did a 48-hour donothon and Rie was mysteriously absent for the entire time, and only posted on here after the donothon finished? I remember.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

John Vtuber👁️

Certified Manwhore

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

God's Strongest Dragoon

Remember when Rie did a 48-hour donothon and Rie was mysteriously absent for the entire time, and only posted on here after the donothon finished? I remember.
Or when Superduper was posting throughout OffKai when Rie wasn't streaming but during the <1 hr setup for Rie's karaoke performance, superduper went completely radio silent until after the karaoke ended despite superduper having a pretty consistent posting rate during that time period? I 'member.

John Vtuber👁️

Certified Manwhore

God's Strongest Dragoon

Ladies, please. Both of you are a :WHORE!!!:.

Also, Ember met Mr. Fantastic in her FNV stream. He's now her idol for bullshitting his way into that job.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

God's Strongest Dragoon

Did we ever find out what flavor of Asian Ember is? There's a joke involving Ember and landmines I want to make, as she's miraculously hit every single landmine in the game and has freaked out every single time.

I'm half tempted to start a clips channel just to make a compilation of her hitting all the landmines and her reactions to them.

PemAloeKenzoku

I'm really glad I decided to check Ember out a bit more after her debut. Her FTL and New Vegas playthroughs are so good. I'm glad to have a "semi normal" vtuber with good choices in games.

EDIT: Also, did anyone happen to see the modlist she's using for the New Vegas playthrough?

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife
Dizzy getting kinda spicy with some of these jokes tonight.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Hey look, its John Vtuber (real)

johnvu.png

John Vtuber👁️

Certified Manwhore
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom