AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
SUPERDUPER DROP SHE CANT BE FIXED

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
A lot of things have happened this stream, and if it's not archived, we lose out on the content

...Perhaps Ember's stream tomorrow will heal my wounded soul, fr fr

God's Strongest Dragoon

If this isn't clipped and used as a gift in her birthday stream, her fans have failed her, and we would lose out on her dying of cringe
You know what must be done, take up the responsibility yourself.

John Vtuber👁️

Certified Manwhore
I once again find myself apologizing to Jelly for sleeping through my alarm and not waking up the gamers of the asylum, I will make up for it on Wednesday, I swear - and you all should join me in supporting Phase Connect's one-and-only Idol as she is showered with subs and donos, I will build her up as much as I need to

Right now, however, there is going to be an Ember chatting stream in a little under 45 minutes from the time I'm writing this. My resolve has been tested by Dizzy's stream the other day, hopefully this stream will solidify my allegiance one way or another - and Ember deserves the views, the liveposting, the clips, she is essentially the ideal woman in my mind (don't tell Dizzy I said this, even though she would agree):

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
I once again find myself apologizing to Jelly for sleeping through my alarm and not waking up the gamers of the asylum, I will make up for it on Wednesday, I swear - and you all should join me in supporting Phase Connect's one-and-only Idol as she is showered with subs and donos, I will build her up as much as I need to
I sometimes wake up on the weekends to catch a stream, but on the week days, she starts streaming right when I get up to go to work, so I'm pretty much stuck as a vod watcher.

John Vtuber👁️

Certified Manwhore
Ember has malded about a great number of topics and has since moved onto Pokemon, telling people to leave Gardevoir/Lopunny/Vaporeon alone because "I know what you do to them", and then almost immediately after expresses her desire to drink from a Miltank's udders directly and then grilling the Miltank once it runs out of milk

See the below image from Ultra Sun/Ultra Moon for comparison, it's literally Ember, fr fr:

ember miltank.jpg

All of this was several tangents ago, I have no idea where she's on now because she keeps rapid-fire switching tangents that even Kirsche would blush

John Vtuber👁️

Certified Manwhore
Ember is currently taking a quiz, matching the 50 states of America with their names, to expected results

This is practically free real estate for up-and-coming clip channels that want to get boosted by Phase Weekly

Kazuma

Early Adopter
"Ganghis Khan got that DAWG in him" - Ember

John Vtuber👁️

Certified Manwhore
She also went off on someone in chat that called her boring, so chances are likely she's seen the comments here as well

I shall proceed to double my efforts in showcasing the charm points of Ember Amane, until nobody ever calls her boring again

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
She also went off on someone in chat that called her boring, so chances are likely she's seen the comments here as well
I like Ember's content and I intend to give her money. Are these silly women just universally susceptible to getting oneguy'd?

John Vtuber👁️

Certified Manwhore

God's Strongest Dragoon

Are these silly women just universally susceptible to getting oneguy'd?
Yes. Women are notorious for ignoring all the praise they receive and zeroing in on one guy saying something retarded. Case in point, one guy saying some shit in Fauna's chat and her then going on a long-winded rant about streamers not being your IRL friend.

Kalion

:)
As much as I'd love to ask Ember "old company questions" as she put it, I don't think she'd actually answer any of them. Such as
-Was the rumored 70/30 company/talent split true?
-Did PPP take most of the $4000 spend on the rocks?
-Did he spend all the money on Yu-Gi-Oh cards? (I saw someone ask this in chat and it got ignored)
-How much of the stuff sent to the company PO box actually made it to you?

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!
Where the fuck are you fuckers, you have failed our princess. Death to all of you.

Amoeba

awawawawawa
Jelly is doing karaoke btw
Her serious singing voice is truly something else

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!
I'm still surprised with how wide her vocal range is.

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
JELLY FOR THE LOVE OF GOD DROP THE FUCKING LOLI VOICE
:urtearingmeapart::urtearingmeapart::urtearingmeapart::urtearingmeapart::urtearingmeapart::urtearingmeapart:

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
I guess John Vtuber really did go back to Dizzy

Pain ahead

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom